2; SHOPPING.

FOSHAN, SHUNDE DISTRICT, CHINA

"Ya Zara, this clock will look so beautiful in your kitchen. You need to take it." Hanan Muhammad Buhari Yakasai known as Iman said to her older sister as they walks around the Louvre Shopping Mall.

"I agree with her." Hauwa'u Muhammad Buhari Yakasai known as Jiddah agreed with her younger sister whilst looking at the silver clock that has fork, spoon and table knife drawn on it. It looks beautiful and will fit only the elite's kitchen.

"I'll take it." Fatima Muhammad Buhari Yakasai known as Zara grinned at the clock her sisters were looking at and she fell in love with it instantly. She could already see it in her kitchen as she checks when her husband will be back home.

They are the president of Nigeria's children with one younger step sibling. Fatima Zara is the first born at twenty four and is ready to get married. In just twenty one days, she will be married to the love of her life. She didn't want to shop for her furniture in Nigeria so her father ask her to go to China as it is known for it's better furniture and eye catching kitchen stuff so she took the chance and went there with her other sisters as their stepmother was busy with some meeting, it doesn't matter.

Their mother is not in the house because politics ruined it. She wants power and their father isn't giving that to her so they kept fighting time and again and when he got tired, he divorced her and she started her own politics with their father's rivals which didn't concern him because eighty percent of the people like him and nothing will take him down from his throne, not even their mother's constant rants about how unfaithful he's been when they were together could do it.

And their stepmother is trying hard to get places in their hearts but isn't getting any and to think she brought a young boy into their home. They don't bother disrespecting her and only mind their business. They could only chirp in when they are eating in one dining room which happens only twice a week because that is when their father comes home, weekends. The woman isn't at all hostile like they heard about most stepmothers so that is a plus for them.

Hauwa'u Jiddah is the second born and is also the one doing her service in Edo State. She is the nicest amongst the sisters not that the others are rude but her words are soft and nice. She has her bachelor degree in law and will work in a law firm called The Highest Court which is owned by a well renowned lawyer Alhaji Abubakar Sadiq Danbazau. He has never failed a case ever since he started working and till date, no lawyer wants to try working with him and he built his own law firm and is now a Judge. She looks up to him and it is her dream to work underneath his law firm.

Jiddah is moving around the chubby tall side of it in the round edge with hips flaring sometimes making her legs ache but she likes her body as it looks so beautiful in fitted gowns when she puts on her shape wear. She can't wait to rock her sisters wedding in the unique style she gave Bushra Amani to sew for her. And the clothes is also her favorite colour, maroon. It gives her fair skin a great tone and they chose that because they all have honey beige skin complexion along with their cousins while the bridesmaids will do something different.

Hanan, Iman is in her last year at university and is two years younger than her immediate elder sister. She is twenty one years old and is studying Medicine in Oxford University London. She is rude and everyone knows that, well, to the people she don't like which is half the population. Even if you haven't met her, you will know that she is not one to be messed with and her stern face is enough to let you know not to approach her.