22; ENTRUSTED.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Welcome." Amani placed a blinding smile on her face whilst holding her daughter closely to her chest in a way to show that they are family, Mika'il is standing right behind her with his arms around her waist.

He promised to be with her in every step of the way and that is his way of being there for her, standing behind her to welcome his new wife. She didn't want him to do so but he forced it upon himself to do it anyway, saying it is another way of showing Zara where she belongs. She should not force her way into their lives, they are already contented the way they are. Amani only laughed at his interpret ions but didn't oppose him, what? She wants all her husband's attention.

Amani noticed the smile on some of them dropping instantly at the sight of them, most of them are Zara's family or friends that accompanied her. Mika'il's relatives could only grin, their eyes glistening at the edge knowing this is the worst decision he's ever made, bringing another woman to wreck their little home. No matter what, adding another woman into a family only means you are giving her the knife and other cutleries to wreck your home, like he is doing.

If you want peace, there should be only one woman in your threshold, as soon as they exceed that, then peace of mind is really not yours or you have to change the definition of it.

They understand since most of them are not alone in their husband's home but seeing a young marriage getting ruined is not exactly their definition of happiness, there won't be one. Not only because they are two, but the fact that their is a spoilt brat who is used to having her way.

"Thank you." One of Mika'il's relatives replied as she move forward with the entourage into the house like they should.

They sat her down on one of the sofas, others fawning around the living room, her living room but she didn't mind. She let them sit around while they stare randomly as though they are waiting to see something that doesn't look good to their eyes, oh she dare them to talk about anything. She could bet that none of those ladies, many beautiful expensive looking ones are married but instead going to a friend's and gossiping.

She don't care about their relationship status though, they should quickly leave her living room before they stain it. She won't even let them follow the kitchen to go to the backyard, she won't have her kitchen so dirty with their expensive louboutins.

She'd rather have her flowers wither by their strong perfume smell than getting her kitchen snapped to mock, she wo'nt have that. So with a forced smile, she sat down opposite them while Mika'il trudged to the backyard to his friends. The little ceremony is about to begin since the woman of the day has arrived, they won't have to wait any longer.

"Toh, gatanan mun baki amana, Allah ya baku zaman lafiya da hakurin juna; Well, here she is, we are entrusting her into your hands. May Allah guide you and grant you well exercised patience." One of the old women prayed while everyone around rose their hand in the praying gesture, the other ones taking videos.

After everyone prayed some more and they got advised, she asked them to go to the backyard where she has this small walima made only for them. She felt like telling them off but then again, she is not ready to waste food or make the people she's invited feel insulted! And she still has the upper hand, she wants to go up higher than Zara could ever imagine trying to catch up with, hmm, that sounds so nice to her wicked side of mind. The jealous side.

"It's just a small walima to enjoy the day and welcome our new bride." Bushra forced a smile watching as many of the young ladies came to an abrupt stop to listen to her if she's really said that.