6; CONQUERED.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Yes, I'm free right now." Bushra Amani mumbled into the phone, not liking the interruption when she is almost done with another set of asoebi.

The First Lady of Nigeria's personal assistant just called her to inform her that the clothes she sent aren't complete, as if she doesn't know. There are some more that they need to collect with her sisters and she don't mind them coming. When she asked whether she is free, she said yes. She wants to see whether Zara is confident enough to face her before the wedding and if she does, she will show her just how much more confident she is than her.

"Okay, they'll be there in no time." And Bushra hung up after that. She wanted to pass the phone call to their housemaid who is always the one to take her phonecalls but she answered anyway. She don't have the energy to keep transferring calls and she wished her mother will just let her come and live with them. She makes work much easier and less tiring. Working and taking calls is annoying, it takes unnecessary time and the clients won't just stop explaining.

She don't like the idea of Zara coming to get her clothes along with her sisters, she feels ganged up. She sighed and let the music flood her senses, Zayn's voice can soothe any problem and it does hers. 'A whole new world by Zayn ft Zhavia Ward' is what she played and it makes her daughter lull to sleep. If not that she is also sewing clothes, she would've dropped on the table and sleep. The song is so soothing and even the thought of meeting her soon to be co-wife stopped worrying her.

Just like the song, she gets into another world of her and her husband. It seems like the love they have for each other is growing with each second of the time they spend together. They are always cuddled up together on the couch watching movie or teasing each other. They became more like friends and stopped anything husband and wife would do. He said he wants to know her more, her darkest secrets, her fears, her dislikes, what makes her smile, what makes her sad and everything. They are slowly getting there and she is melting more seeing another side of her husband. He is a passionate person and he never fail to show her how much he loves her.

When she told him about what makes her cry and what makes her laugh, he never stopped making her laugh. He will weirdly dress like a clown and will dance stupidly in front of his daughter and wife. The past two days has been heaven to the family and everyone could see that. She didn't post any of the pictures they did, she wants people to keep suspecting what they want. If she posts pictures, everyone will know that she is doing it because her husband is getting married so she didn't.

There is no use actually.

They went on a date together with their daughter the day before. It was more like a family outing as he doesn't have work. They strolled around their estate that evening with Anaan then he asked them to get dressed that they are going on a date and she excitedly got ready. They had their dinner and came back home where they made love till dusk. He was so cheesy and blunt making her shy away from him that morning. He kept teasing her and she ran away from him.

She knew he was blunt because the first day they met, he openly said she has a good figure. Amani almost melted on the grass carpet underneath her feet that day. She was wearing ankara straight gown as par her mother's request since he was there to ask for her hand in marriage, it showed all her curves. She started wearing maxi dresses after that but it didn't stop him from asking why she didn't wear straight gowns again and she called him a fool. He only laughed and said he was teasing her then they will continue talking.

There was a time when he came to their home and she didn't even know he was there. Not only did she didn't know about him there in her home, he is also her brothers' friends. Since she doesn't care about who her brothers are friends with, she never knew any of their friends and never bother asking if they do have or not. They are so busy creating their future to have time with their friends so she thought they only have each other and no one else.