10; TEMERITY.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Okay, I will just get ready and meet you there." Zara said into the phone and sprang to her feet to look good for her husband to be.

He just called telling her that he is in their garden where they mostly meet. He was tired of hiding away from her and the thought of bringing her to their home doesn't appeal him anymore but who is he to back out when there are little days left till they get married and she will be his wife. This will be the greatest mistake he's ever made in his entire life. He won't ruin her life though, he made a mistake and he is the one to suffer the consequences of having two wives at twenty nine.

He was spending sometime with his wife and daughter then got a call from her saying she missed him and would want to see him. Just five more days before their wedding. He wanted to use that as an excuse and shy away from going to see her but deep down, he knew what he is doing to her is wrong. She loves him and never fails to show that so standing her up for the third time should really not happen so with a heavy heart, he stood up and left his home. He even told Amani where he is going and she forced a smile and wished him luck.

In all honesty, he is not looking forward to the wedding. The events are starting the next day and he hopes he won't be there for each one of them, he can't stand too much crowd and those stress. He's agreed that his first wife should go only because he don't want her to feel bad and in some weird way, he wants her to look strong to them. He knows who his wife is and what she is capable of so he should let the one coming in know what she will meet, she is not just a sack.

Bushra Amani is a determined woman, kind and caring but the other side of her is never something appealing. She tried fighting with him when she was pregnant and damn, she is strong. The time when she slapped him for taking away her food, he could still feel it when he thought about the moment. He didn't do anything and only stare dumbfound at her, she apologized and they laughed. He couldn't stop himself from laughing back and tickling her.

"Take some refreshment to the garden and make sure to entertain him well." She said to her maid, Zulaikah who nodded hastily and left the room to carry on the task she was asked to.

Zara removed a denim skinny jeans and quickly wrestled her long legs into it, she took the arctic off shoulder shirt and wore it. Knowing he won't appreciate her going to him like that when they are not married, she added a black abaya on top and wrapped it's veil on her head only to close her shoulder length full hair. She didn't do any makeup not wanting her dear fiancee to be stood by her. She don't like anything that will anger him so with her bare face, she walked down the spiral golden staircase to the other floor then out to the garden seeing her soon to be husband's figure folded in a chair.

He is wearing white polo shirt and black slacks looking every inch handsome. She can't wait to get married to that man and have him all to herself. If not for her love for him, she wouldn't have accepted half of him but no worries, she could just take the other half too when the time is right. That is her intention after all, to take both end of the strings and let the other one hang. Hmm, she can't wait for that day to arrive. She would love to see the other end's expression.

"Good afternoon, baby." She greeted, folding her figure on the opposite chair while she openly checks him out something he hates.

"Afternoon, love. How have you been?" He questioned, keeping his phone back on the coffee table in the middle of the chairs they are sitting on.