- 4 -

After the all clear from Brooke about being steady on the statue, Hook went to the shield and picked something up as Brooke got the powder out, he started hitting the shield with whatever he picked up. The ground began to shake and Brooke nearly lost her balance, but grabbed the statue, "Wow!" She hissed and felt the vibration as if something was running towards them.

The giant ran out of it's home and yelled at him. Brooke stood up straight and looked at the giant, she wasn't high enough to throw the powder. She glanced at Hook, worried and he looked at her noticing that she isn't high enough, "Hey! Come and get me! You big and ugly beast!" Hook taunted and Brooke stared at Hook in confusion to the insult.

Hook moved around so the giant would try and him, which the giant did. As the giant lowered itself to grab Hook, it was at a good level for Brooke to throw the powder at the giant. She threw the powder at the giant's face causing it to fall just by Hook.

"Hook? Hook?!" Brooke called out but didn't see him, "Mr Jones!" She yelled.

Hook stood up and smirked at her, "That powder did an amazing job Little Lyn and I was right... You are here," Hook said and walked over.

Brooke sighed and climbed down but something on the statue broke her skin, "Ouch!" She yelped and Hook walked over as she got on the floor.

"You cut yourself," Hook said.

"Oh you are a smarty-pants," Brooke rolled her eyes. Hook looked at her hand, got his flask of rum, got the cork out and pour his rum on her open wound, "Ah! Hook what the hell?!"

"Giant's smell blood and you don't want it getting infected," Hook said and removed his small scarf and wrapped it around her wound, "So, why haven't you told them?" He asked her.

"Emma isn't the believing type," Brooke said and watched him as he tied a note using his mouth, looking at him.

"You never came back, why?" Hook asked.

"I stopped believing and so I stopped dreaming," Brooke said and looked at him, "They can't know, not yet."

"Alright, whatever you want Little Lyn," Hook said and let her hand go, "Come on, let's find the compass."

"Good idea," Brooke said, "By the way, it's Brooke or nothing, Little Lyn is a part of my life that I want to forget."

"Oh?" Hook looked at her, "Alright then, love," He said and they walked into the giants home.

They walked together and Brooke looked around, "I can't believe this actually happened... Then again, I should just start believing in the impossible," Brooke said.

"And what is the impossible?" Hook asked as he helped her over rumble.

"That a man from my dreams is real," Brooke said, "That fairy tales are real, that giants, ogres, trolls are real as well."

"I see, love," Hook said and he led her to the treasure room, "My oh my, what a lot of treasure," He said and looked at the treasure.

"What are you doing? We don't have time to relax and look at everything, we need to get that compass," Brooke said.

"What's the rush?" Hook asked and looked at her, "The giant is knocked out cold."

"Do you know how long that sleeping powder lasts?" She asked him.

"Not a clue, love," He answered.

"That's my rush," Brooke said, "Please Hook."

"You have a point love," Hook said, "Let's look for the compass and get out of here."