- 13 -

The day after, Mary Margaret has not spoken to anyone since she killed Cora with the Enchanted Candle that Cora tried to get Snow to use to save Queen Eva. 

David walked into the kitchen from being with Mary Margaret, "Anything?" Brooke asked.

"She won't eat a bite," David told them.

"What's wrong with her?" Henry asked.

"Nothing, she's just a little sick," Emma said.

Henry looked between David and Emma, then looked at Brooke who's avoiding to look at him, "You guys are lying to me, aren't you?" He asked.

"No one's lying," Emma said.

"You are, just like you did about my dad," Henry said.

"Henry, I..." Emma went to touch his shoulder but he pulled away and she looked at David, "He's right, no more lying."

"Emma," David said.

"He deserves to know," Brooke said and looked at Emma, "Tell him."

Emma nodded and looked at Henry, "Here's the thing, Henry. Cora's death, Mary Margaret was partially responsible for it and that's why she is so upset," Emma told him.

"No... No, no, she couldn't," Henry said, there was a knock at the door and David went to answer it.

"Henry," Brooke held his hand and he looked at her, "She was trying to protect us."

"But, she's Snow White, she wouldn't hurt anyone," Henry said.

"Get out," David said and they turn to see Mr Gold stood opposite him.

"I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say," Mr Gold said and pointed to Mary Margaret, "For her sake."

"What are you talking about?" Brooke asked as they walked to the door.

"Regina, she's planning to strike back against your mother," Mr Gold said.

"What's she gonna to do to her?" Henry asked.

"Oh, she didn't say," Mr Gold said.

"No, you don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that. You're gonna figure this out and you're gonna help us," David said, annoyed.

"And why should I?" Mr Gold asked.

"Because, aside from us being family now, Mary Margaret saved your life. Now you owe her a debt and you always pay your debts, don't you?You're gonna help us stop Regina," David said.

About half hour later, David and Mr Gold were in Regina's family mausoleum, they found all of Cora's belongings everywhere, showing that she was looking for something. Chimera blood and viper's eye for the curse of the empty-hearted.

David and Mr Gold got back to the loft and told Brooke, Emma and Henry what they found.

"What the hell does that do?" Emma asked.

"In theory, it has the power to make someone love you," Mr Gold said.

"Doesn't that break magic laws? You can't bring someone back to life and you can't force someone to love you," Emma said.

"Yeah, but this particular spell can make someone think that they love you and if you're as desperate for love as Regina appears to be, you might just believe it," Mr Gold informed them.

"She's gonna use it on me, isn't she?" Henry said as he walked to them.

"Hey, buddy, why don't you go back upstairs and let us handle this?"David asked.