- 5 -

At the campsite, Aurora had a nightmare and told them that she saw boy named Henry in her dreams. Emma showed Aurora a photo of Henry and Aurora said that's who she saw in her dreams.

"That's impossible, it was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma asked her.

"I have no idea," Aurora said.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream?" Brooke suggested as she leaned against a tree.

"What?" Emma looked at her sister confused.

"Brooke's right..." Snow White said and everyone looked at her, "That room, I've been there before."

"When I told you about it earlier, you didn't say anything," Aurora said.

"You were terrified, I didn't want to make things worse by telling you that I thought it might be real," Snow White said.

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan questioned.

"The sleeping curse..." Brooke looked between Snow White and Aurora, "You two and Henry have been under one."

Snow White looked at Brooke, "That has to be it," Snow White said.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora asked Snow White.

"I wasn't lying, I was protecting you," Snow White said.

"What did he say? Henry, in the dream," Emma questioned Aurora.

"He just said his name and then I woke up and it was over," Aurora answered her.

"Emma, it's going to be okay," Snow White said.

"We are so far from okay," Emma said.

"No, we have a way home now," Snow White said.

"We have a compass, and the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora," Emma replied.

"Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide," Mulan said.

"Probably correct," Brooke said and stood up and walked to them.

"Not anymore, we can stop her," Snow White said.

"How?" Mulan asked.

"I don't know, but I know someone who does... Rumpelstiltskin. He'll know a way," Snow White said.

"Henry, we can talk to him. We can communicate with him now," Emma said.

"Through Aurora," Brooke added.

"Wait, wait," Aurora said and stood up looking at the Charming girls.

"Oh, yeah princess. You're going back to sleep," Emma said looking at Brooke.

----x----

Snow White, Brooke and Emma were walking with Aurora and Mulan in the forest, "How close are we? Henry could already be waiting in that Netherworld," Emma said.

"No, we planned to meet back there in two hours," Aurora informed them.

"You're not going to leave him waiting," Brooke said walking beside Emma.

"Yeah, but what if he's..." Emma said.

"No, he was fine," Aurora stopped Emma thinking the worst.

Snow White points up to a new camping area, "There, that looks like relatively safe high ground. We'll set up camp there," Snow White said, "Aurora, you'll settle in and find Henry, get the information we need from Rumpelstiltskin. We do this fast, in and out, it's still dangerous out here," Snow White said.