- 6 -

Snow White led them all to Rumpelstiltskin's old cell, "Huh, Rumpelstiltskin's cell, I haven't been here since before Regina's curse. This is where he told us you two were going to be the saviours," Snow White looked at Emma and Brooke.

"He knew?" Brooke asked.

"Oh, it was prophesied, come on," Snow White as and they walked into the cell and looked for the squid ink that Rumpelstiltskin told them to use against Cora.

"The squid ink it's not here," Aurora said.

"Gold said we would find it," Snow White said.

"Well, was there anyone else in here with him? Could they have taken the ink?" Mulan suggested.

"No, he was kept alone. Visitors were forbidden, he was too dangerous to allow any human contact," Snow White explained.

"How'd he keep from going crazy?" Emma asked.

"Are you sure he didn't?"Brooke questioned.

"He didn't," Aurora said and opened up the scroll and looked at it.

"What's that?" Brooke asked her.

"Is that a message?" Emma asked.

"Yes, and I think it's for you two," Aurora said and handed over the scroll.

"Why would you think that?" Emma asked, talking it from Aurora and Brooke stood beside Emma as she opened it seeing their names written all over it, again and again and again.

"What the hell?" Brooke looked at it, "I feel like I'm being told off, Brooklyn is everywhere..."

"Hey, I like Brooklyn..." Snow White looked at her daughter then the scroll.

"I know, but when I was at the foster homes Brooklyn was used a lot to tell me off," Brooke told her.

Brooke and Emma sat down looking at the scrolling wondering why he carried on writing their named. Brooke was holding the compass, unaware that Aurora was staring at the compass as Mulan and Snow White looked for the squid ink.

"What does this even mean?" Emma asked.

"He was obsessed with the two of you, you were the key to breaking the curse," Snow White told them.

"We've looked everywhere, there's no ink in this cell," Aurora said.

"Well, it has to be, he told David," Snow White said.

"You were in a Netherworld, maybe something got lost in translation," Emma said.

Mulan pulled out a small bottle that was hidden behind some rocks, "No, she heard right," Mulan said.

"You found it?" Snow White asked and walked over.

"In a manner of speaking, there was ink in the cell," Mulan said and showed them the empty bottle.

"Son of a bitch," Emma sighed.

Aurora picked up a rock and threw it, hitting a lever that brought the gate down, trapping them inside the cell.

"What the hell?!" Brooke looked at Aurora annoyed.

"What are you doing?!" Emma asked.

"No," Snow White looked fed up.

Cora and Hook appeared in front of them outside of the cell, "Help me," Cora said and used her magic to take the compass from Brooke.

"No, no!" Emma yelled and tried to open the cell down.

"Don't waste your energy, dear. Rumpelstiltskin himself couldn't escape from this cell. Thank you, Aurora. We couldn't have done it without you," Cora said with a smirk.