- 8 -

Emma, Brooke, Mary Margaret and David walk into the Mr Gold's shop, "Ah, nothing warms the heart more than a family reunited, you have your mother's chin, Swan's," Mr Gold pointed out.

"We know that you killed him," Emma said bluntly.

"And your father's tact," Mr Gold said.

"Someone's dead?" Belle questioned.

"Archie," Brooke said.

"Why on earth would you think I had anything to do with that?" Mr Gold asked the twins.

"Because all the evidence points to Regina," Emma said.

"And she's not possibly capable of doing something so vile?" Belle asked.

"It's a frame job," Brooke said.

"It wouldn't be the first time you used someone to try to hurt her," Mary Margaret said.

"Nice to see your memory's still intact, dearie, but this time I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disappoint you, it wasn't me," Mr Gold said.

"Why should we believe you?" David asked.

"Because I can prove it, ask the witness," Mr Gold said.

"No one was there," Emma said.

"Not a human anyway..." Brooke said.

"Correct," Mr Gold said.

Minutes later, David walked back in with Pongo. Mr Gold knelt down, "Hey, boy good boy, good boy," Mr Gold said as he pet Pongo.

"I, uh, I didn't know you were such a dog person," Belle said.

"Well, a long time ago, in another life, I got to know a sheepdog or two," Mr Gold told her.

"That's fascinating, but unless you speak dog, how is Pongo going to tell us anything?" Emma asked.

"Through magic, of course. It won't allow us to communicate, but it will allow us to extract his memories," Mr Gold said.

"Extract?" Brooke questioned.

"You don't have to worry, he won't feel a thing," Mr Gold said.

"Why should we trust you? Couldn't you just as easily use magic to fool us?" Emma asked.

"Because I'm not going to be the one using magic, you both are,"  Mr Gold told the twins.

"Us, why?" Emma asked.

"You both have it within you, told me so yourselves, you witnesses it, didn't you?" Mr Gold said and looked at Mary Margaret.

"Girls, you don't have to do this," Mary Margaret said.

"If it tells us something about Archie's death so be it," Emma said and looked at Brooke.

"Agreed, we're doing it," Brooke said.

"Mr Gold pulled out a dream catcher from a cabinet and held it up, "Now, do you girls know what this is?" He asked them.

"A dream catcher," The twins said.

"Well, it's capable of catching so much more," Mr Gold informed them and he brushed the dream catcher along Pongo's back and it began to glow.

"What is that?" Belle asked.

"Memories, now Swan's you show us how," Mr Gold said.

Brooke and Emma took hold of the dream catch, "How? It's just a jumble," Emma said.

"Will it, will it and we shall all see," Mr Gold said.

"We can't," Emma said.

"Yes, you can," Mr Gold said.