- 17 -

Emma, Brooke and David burst into Regina's with their guns, looking around the room, "It's okay! She's not here," Emma said and Henry and Mary Margaret walked into the office.

Brooke put her gun in her holster and looked around, "When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her, are you?" Henry asked, worried for his mother and adoptive mother.

"No, we just want the beans that she stole from us," Emma told him.

"I don't get it, why would Regina leave her office unlocked?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here," David said as they looked around. 

"Was keeping them here," Brooke corrected as she looked into a glass case where Regina was keeping the beans, "They're gone."

"Something's not right here," Emma said and walks to her sister, "Regina would never leave evidence like this behind," Emma said.

"I agree," Brooke said, "It's too tacky for her taste."

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke," David suggested.

"Without Henry? I don't think so," Emma said.

"And like I said," Brooke gestured to the glass case, "Too tacky evidence wise for Regina."

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked.

"Emma can you check the security system?" Brooke asked.

Emma nodded, going to the security system and pushed a few buttons, "It says that the last time someone was in the office was around 6 in the morning and they they used an override code to get in," Emma told them.

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David asked.

"She wouldn't," Brooke said.

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, we haven't found Regina anywhere and haven't heard from her," Emma said.

"So something bad did happen to her," Henry said.

"We're gonna find her, Henry. I promise," Emma told her.

"There's only one person who could overpower Regina," Mary Margaret said.

"Gold," David answered.

"Gold seems to be too busy with his new slash old girlfriend," Brooke said.

"She's right, this wasn't Gold... This was Tamara," Emma said.

"Haven't you already gone down that road?" Mary Margaret said.

"Maybe not far enough," Emma said.

"Or maybe it's time for you to let it go," Mary Margaret.

"Or maybe it's time for you to believe in your daughters," Brooke snapped.

"August was attacked the day Tamara came to town," Emma said.

"What if you two are wrong? If Regina's in trouble, we can't just drop everything else because of a hunch," David said.

"But a lot of your hunches we had to follow without a word," Brooke said, "This is ridiculous."

"We're not gonna drop everything else," Emma said, "Go to Gold, I'm sure he has some kind of magic that can help locate Regina," Emma told them.

"Where are you two going?" Mary Margaret asked them.

"We're gonna go check Tamara's room," Emma said and the twins left the office before their parents were able to stop them.