- 10 -

Mary Margaret walked Belle into the hospital who was rather confused, lost her memory due to Hook shooting her and she accidentally crossed the town line. Emma and Brooke walked together, "Hide him," Brooke said pointing to Hook.

"What?" A nurse looked at her confused.

"Find a room and hide him," Brooke said and the nurse took Hook into a different room.

Mr Gold walked in, "Belle, Belle! What's going on?" He asked frantically.

"Get him out of here!" David ordered.

"No! What's happening? Belle! Belle!" Mr Gold yelled.

Leroy and David held Mr Gold back as he continued to yell for Belle, "I'd like to know that myself," Leroy said.

"Everybody, calm down. Mr Gold, everything will be find. They are in good hands here, I promise," Dr Whale said.

An hour or so later, Brooke saw the nurse and walked to her, "Where is he?" She asked and the nurse told her the room.

Brooke made her way to Hook's room and sat on the chair in his room. She looked him over and saw that they had handcuffed him to the bed and removed his hook.

Hook groaned and woke up, he turned to see Brooke, "Where's Cora?" Brooke asked and stood up.

"What?" Hook asked and tried sitting up but couldn't due to the handcuffs, he looked at the cuffs then her, "Again? You're really into this, aren't you?" He tried moving again but a sharp pain in his side stopping him, "Damn, that hurts."

"told you, you have cracked a few ribs," She said and sat on the edge of his bed and looked at him, "Again, where's Cora?"

"You look good, I must say all where's Cora in a commanding voice," He smirked and shivered, "Chills."

"You have all sorts of sore places, I can make you hurt," Brooke said placing her hand on his chest and moving to a broken rib, he hisses, "Want to try again?" She presses down on his ribs.

"Uh! Okay! Okay!" He groaned and she lifted her hand off him, "I have no idea where Cora is, she has her own agenda," He told her and opened his eyes, "Let's talk about something else, I am interested in my hook, may I have it back or is there another attachment you'd prefer?" He smirked at her.

"You are awfully chipper for a guy who just failed to kill his enemy, then got hit by a car," Brook said.

"Well, my ribs may be broken but everything else is still intact," He licked the inside of his bottom lip, looking at her, "Which is more than can be said for other bad days I've had, plus I did some quality damage to my for."

"You hurt Belle," Brooke said.

"I hurt his hear, Belle is just where he keeps it. He killed my love, I know the feeling," Hook told her with a smile.

"Keep smiling buddy, you're chained down. He's on his feet, immortal, has magic and you hurt his girl. If I were to pick dead guy of the year, I'd pick you," She pointed out.

Hook smiled at her, "And if I were to pick dead girl of the year, I'd pick you. You've gotten in the way of his line of attack twice today," He looked down at the cast on her left wrist, "How bad is it?"

"It's not completely broken, but enough that I need protection on it," She lifted her left arm up, "Why, worried about me?" She smiled.

"Of course, you got hurt before of me," He said and looked her in the eyes, "When you were hurt, I saw that little girl, in her... What was it? Care Bear pyjama's?"

Brooke laughed a little, "Yes Care Bears," She nodded.

"Running away from the boys and hiding behind a pirate, scared for your life you were," Hook said and looked at her, "What was it about me that made you feel safe?"