- 9 -

It was the day of Archie's funeral, a grave was crowded around Archie's friends and Pongo sat beside Henry.

Mary Margaret stood by the grave stone giving a speech, "Some of us knew him as Archie, others as Jiminy, but we all knew him as a true friend and though he may not be gone, he will always live on inside of of us. To be our best selves, to do the right thing and to always fight for what we believe in," Mary Margaret said as her voice began to break, "So we shouldn't think of today as good-bye, just as a way of saying Archie, we'll be listening," Mary Margaret added and walked into David's free arm and started sobbing. 

Mary Margaret held Brooke's hand as he stood the other side of David, with his other arm around her.

Marco walked over to Archie's grave stone and placed Archie's umbrella on the tombstone, tears in his eyes and falling down his cheek, "I miss you so much, my friend. You are at least you are in a better place," He said.

Meanwhile, at Hook's ship, "Wait! No, please, don't! Wait! Please! Please!" Archie begged Hook.

"Hey, shh, as your patient, The Dark One must have told you all manner of secrets, where is his dagger?" Hook asked him.

"I don't know anything about a dagger," Archie told him.

"No, you don't. Do you?" Hook looked at him and thought for a moment, "It's his weakness, now tell me. Does he have any other?"Hook asked but Archie stayed silent, "Very well, I've always wanted to dissect a cricket," Hook said and he placed his hook to Archie's head.

"No! Wait, wait! Please!" Archie pleaded.

"Ah, that's more like it, now tell me, cricket, what is his weakness," Hook urged.

At the Charming's apartment, they were having a wake for Archie. Henry was sitting alone on his grandparent's bed and Emma went to check on him as Brooke and David was whispering by the window in the living room.

"Not today, right?" David asked her.

"Of course not," Brooke answered, "Gold said I can move in within a week... Thank you Dad, I mean it."

"It's okay," David said and Mary Margaret walked up.

"Hey, everything okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yes," Brooke smiled, "Can we talk, later I mean?" 

"Of course," Mary Margaret smiled and David walked to the kitchen to talk to Granny and Ruby.

Emma walked towards them, "Well, that went well," Emma said.

"Emma, you're doing all you can do," Brooke said.

"That's what makes me feel awful," Emma said.

Leroy walked to them, "Ladies," The three women looked at him, "The dwarf's have been thinking, we have to ask. When do we go back?" He asked.

"Back, where?" Emma asked.

"The Enchanted Forest, our home," Leroy said.

"You wanna go back?" Mary Margaret asked him.

"We fought really hard to get here," Brooke said.

Leroy chuckled a little, "Yeah but with what Regina did to Archie, Storybrooke, ain't as safe as we once thought," Leroy told them.

"We're going to find her, there's so many places she can hide," Emma said.

"We've dealt with her before and we'll do it again," Mary Margaret said.

"But it isn't just her, the curse is broken. Even thought what could happen is an outside were to come and pay us a visit?" Leroy asked.

"He's right," Ruby said and the Charming women looked over, "What if they see, magic? Like a girl turning into a wolf, for example? Folks weren't exactly understanding back in our world," Ruby told them.