- 12 -

Hook walked into a room where Regina and Cora were sat together, he heard them talking about Mr Gold taking Emma and Henry away with him.

Hook leaned against the door frame, "Back? From where? Where's the crocodile?" He asked looking at the mother and daughter duo.

"I don't know," Regina told him.

"Well, if he's left town, then he's powerless, he can be killed," Hook said.

"The moment with of us leave, we lose out magic and our advantage," Cora told him.

"Your memories?" Hook asked.

"None of us were victims of the curse, it's not about memories, it's about magic," Regina told him.

"Well, I don't need magic, I'll go after him alone," Hook said.

"Even if you could find him, do you really think you can just walk up to him and stab him in the heart with your sword?" Regina questioned him.

"Well, I prefer my hook, but I can't find that now," Hook told her.

"You're not going anywhere," Cora told him.

"I deserve my vengeance," Hook glared at her.

"You're right... You're right," Cora said and walked to him, "You do and with The Dark One gone, we can search for the one magical item that can actually kill him here, his dagger," She told him.

----x----

Brooke was sat in the sheriff's station when her phone rang, she looked at it and saw Emma calling her. She picked up, "Hey Emma, what's up?" She asked.

"Mr Gold's son, is Neal... Henry's father," Emma told her.

"Wait, what?" Brooke said shocked.

"I know, I know and the millions of question you have, I have, too. The problem is, it doesn't matter right now because I don't know what to do," Emma said.

"Please tell me that you are not calling me to tell you to keep it from him," Brooke sighed and leaned back into her chair.

"Henry thinks his father is dead. I told him that for a reason. I want to protect him," Emma said.

"No matter what this man did, Henry has a right to know who his father is. The truth about your parents Emma, we of all people should know how important that is," Brooke told her.

"I...I don't want," Emma started but her voice began to break, "I don't want Henry to get hurt, I just want to protect him," Emma told her.

"Emma... Are you sure this is about protecting Henry and not yourself?" Brooke asked, "Emma, I can't tell you how to protect your son, but secrets always have a way of biting us in the end. No matter what, I'll support you with whatever decision you make," Brooke told her.

"Thank you," Emma said and they hung up.

Meanwhile, Hook, Regina and Cora made their way to the library after Regina went to see Bella in the hospital. Regina used her magic to go through her bag to find the dagger, but instead she found an index card with the number 915.63

"Shouldn't we be pillaging his shop or ransacking his home?" Hook asked them.

"That would be the obvious choice, yes, but Gold wouldn't risk crossing the town line and losing his memory without entrusting the dagger's location to someone," Regina told him.

"Belle?" Hook questioned.

"My guess is she hid it in one of her beloved books," Regina said as they looked through the different books in the library.