HM2V: Where the Acromion Meets the Clavicle

31: HM2V: Where the Acromion Meets the Clavicle

Afternoon, Vera Manor, Second Floor

"We need a safe place to stay for the night," answered Mel. "I know it's super last minute, but Abigael's apartment isn't safe right now—" Maggie made as if to glare at Abigael. How dare this woman endanger her older sister..."It's not Abigael's fault—well, actually—" Mel paused again. "It's a long story. Can you help us?" Maggie, without missing a beat, made as if to say yes, beckoned them in, and closed the door behind her.

Midnight, Madalena Village, Azores, Epicenter Pico No. 23

Harry tossed and turned in his sleep then suddenly awoke, realizing Macy wasn't beside him in bed. Where was she? He did a cursory check of the entire bedroom, then walked into the kitchen, where she had been known to sneak a bite of fresh fruit at unusual hours of the night. No Macy there either. He was about to run upstairs when he heard the familiar sound of the shower tap. The master bathroom. Harry turned back around and headed into their bedroom, closing the door behind him.

12:01 am, Madalena Village, Azores, Epicenter Pico No. 23, Master Bathroom

Macy sighed in bliss as the warm water streamed across her body. Being mid-way through the second trimester with twins meant that her body began aching sooner rather than later, which made it nearly impossible for her to obtain a good night's sleep. She wished she could have taken a soak in the hot tub but alas, it was on every list of pregnancy no-no's.

She stared at the droplets of water on her shoulders, which looked like little sparkling, rounded diamonds dotting a path to her breasts, which were definitely larger than the last time she had a decent look at them. Her mammary veins were akin to an elegant roadmap, similar to how it had been when she was expecting her firstborn. Her left hand trailed from her right shoulder, to the front of one breast, touching the nipple, then feeling the undertow, proceeding downward to her swollen abdomen, where she lay her hand for a brief second, then continued downward until she reached the wavy tendrils of her pubic hair.

12:02 am, Madalena Village, Azores, Epicenter Pico No. 23, Master Bathroom Doorway

Harry gasped as he stared through a crack in the master bathroom door, watching his gorgeous wife make such delicate motions across her fecund body. His body, no stranger to such beauty, was starting to stir once more at this tantalizingly torrid vision, and he likely would have gone unnoticed had not Macy turned away from the shower head and come face-to-face with him.

"Oh—H-Harry," Macy whispered. "I didn't know you were awake—" Harry entered the bathroom slowly, locking the door behind him as steam slowly began to build up in the enclosed area. Macy's nipples involuntarily stiffened, and she felt herself moisten, having noticed Harry's shirtless, well-toned chest and rather prominent erection. Oh my...Macy closed her eyes and breathed in, exhaled slowly. Damn, how was it legal for someone to look this hot?

Harry proceeded to shed his underwear and enter the shower. "I turned over in bed, love, and you weren't there, so I began searching for you—"

"And you found me. In the shower, might I add," Macy murmured.

"What made you want a shower at midnight, love?" Harry gently asked his wife, kissing a lock of her sodden curly hair.

"My muscles ached, I couldn't sleep, and the hot tub was no bueno, so here I am," Macy gestured to the above shower head. "I was also getting reacquainted with my body, which seems as though its been overrun by aliens—"

"Not aliens, Macy. Our babies. Plural," whispered Harry. "Do you realize just how stunning you look?" Harry ran a finger down Macy's neck to her nipple, stroking the nub, then stopped abruptly, gauging Macy's reaction.