01

Begin

"What's so special about the first time?"

"It never feels the same."

She remembers it to be the best day of her life. Something that she always wanted to live through, always wanted to experience. What she didn't know then was the fact that was also the day the life of a 23-year-old cheerful, bubbly someone like herself was about to change for good. 

She remembers practically bouncing on her spot out of excitement, her cheeks hurting from the grin that somehow just curved her lips upwards. Making her best friend giggle and match the grin, her child-like excitement contagious. 

But the screaming and shouting and the music still bounced off her eardrums. Serving as mental mementoes to that one day in 2018, when life decided to place all the plot twists in just that one day. When her best friend won two front-row tickets to a BTS concert, Mishil was completely unaware of herself being the lucky plus one.

Min Soo-Ah and Kim Mishil. Best friends since the first day of kindergarten. Where Soo-Ah was crying at the top of her lungs, for her dad. Mishil was the one who'd gone over to comfort the screaming girl. It might seem to people that Mishil was always the pacifier but in reality, she was the one who Soo-Ah comforted and pacified for the rest of her life.

After school years, the friends lost contact. It wasn't until almost 2 years ago when Soo-Ah found her best friend buying groceries in a Super Mart that they found each other again. Ever since that day, Soo-Ah and Mishil are inseparable!

"You excited?" Soo-Ah asked, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she watched her best friend, bounce around in her place. "Excited isn't the word. I'm euphoric." Mishil smiled.

"Okay, girls! Time to go in. Remember, stay close to each other and have fun. I'll be back after some hours." Soo-Ah's dad said before leaving.

Once the girls made it through the security and found their seats, Mishil turned to Soo-Ah and said "I can't believe we're finally here. Thank you, man!" She thanked.

"Bitch! You're my oldest friend. I had to." Soo-Ah replied. "Well, I enjoy your company more than that crazy sasaeng, Yura's." Soo-Ah laughed. "Oohhh! It's your favourite." She said, talking about the beats now playing out of the massive speakers.

I'm so sick of this Fake Love~ Fake Love

I'm so sorry but it's Fake Love~ Fake Love

She sang, along with some more thousands of fans. After some more songs, fireworks erupted in front of the girls, initiating the concert. The show began, marked by window-rattling screams of the 12,000 fans covering the whole arena.

The 7 boys entered the stage with their latest track 'Anpanman' and it had begun. A total of a 3-hour concert, 20+ songs, and 2 segments but neither the idols nor the fans seemed tired.

It was time for the boys to move to the second segment where they changed into their denim and tees and ran around the stage, performing the most upbeat tracks while having the time of their lives with the ARMYs. That was when it happened; a moment to remember. 

The Kim line. Kim Seok Jin, Kim Namjoon, and Kim Taehyung had come up to their section and had outstretched their hands to sweep it past the countless hands of the ARMYs.