Return of A Knight

3rd Person Pov

Everyone had just watched Y/n go into the sky with Hendrickson as they watched them blow up as their faces were full of shock and sorrow. Diane looked to the sky with tears falling down her face as Guila was doing the same with her hair covering her eyes. Meliodas looked at the sky in sorrow as Ban's hair covered his eyes as a tear fell down his face. King looked down remembering how he mistreated Y/n when they met up back in the Necropolis. Elizabeth slowly cried as Margaret hugged her as she had a tear come down her face as well.

???: What a fool.

Everyone looks up in shock as they saw Hendrickson floating in the air in his demon form.

Hendrickson: Did he really think that a blast like that could kill me?

Hendrickson floats down as he lands and looks at Meliodas who slowly stands guarding Elizabeth.

Hendrickson: For what it's worth, he did seem like a worth adversary. If he was injured in our last encounter, he may have well defeated me.

Diane: You bastard!

Diane gets up and swings Gideon down on Hendrickson as he blocks the strike with his hand and blows Diane away with a large gust of wind as she falls and crashes to the floor.

King: Diane!

Hendrickson: Please. If you were able to defeat me, it would be a miracle,

Elizabeth: That's enough!

Hendrickson looks at Elizabeth as a strong aura comes off of her as he looks in shock.

Hendrickson: This magical power...

Elizabeth: I won't let you hurt anyone else!

The hair covering Elizabeth's right eye moves revealing her eye to be orange with white lines as yellow wings glowed from her back.

Elizabeth: You took Y/n away, and I will never forgive you! I won't let you hurt anyone else!

A large green wave shoots towards Hendrickson blowing him back as flowers start to grow out of the ground as the knights and Sins look in shock as their injuries began to heal.

Outside of the kingdom

Griamore and Veronica stood on the front of Hawk's Mom as it made its way closer to the kingdom. Veronica looks as she saw a bright light coming from it as she smiles softly.

Veronica: Ellie.

Back in Liones

Hendrickson slowly gets up as he growls and looks at Elizabeth.

Hendrickson: Healing everyone won't change a thing!