one

The young blonde girl with blue eyes and freckles dotted across her face, stood shyly infront of the class room whilst the teacher was introducing her.

The girls of the school already despised her for wearing 'unflattering' clothes such as a white T-shirt and overalls. Though the boys found her uninteresting, except two boys in particular; Daniel Walker and Rafe McCawley.

Rafe was two years older than Danny and Molly but The was the school ran was different. You got to pick your classes.

🔘

Over the years Molly, Rafe and Danny's friendship sprouted tremendously. They spent every hour of everyday together except on Sundays. Sadly when the year Rafe turned eleven his parents died, leaving him with no one. But Mollys parents, Mr. and Mrs. Rosco welcomed Rafe to the family with open arms.

🔘

The year Molly and Danny were 16 they started dating, they broke up when they were 19.

Then when they turned 19 everything faltered. Molly got accepted into med school, as happy as everyone was they were sad at same time. She would be moving to Kentucky for a year and then stationed somewhere else, she'd be lucky to even call her family once a month. Meanwhile Rafe and Danny both got accepted ink the Air Force, again leaving everyone happy and sad.

The trio spent their last night together drinking beers and watching the stars, then they made a promise.

They promised, 'No matter where this new chapter in our lives takes us, we promise to keep in contact and see each other again.'

It was a hard goodbye for the trio, leaving everything they've ever known and the two elderly people who raised them. Mrs. Rosco made them each a picture book filled with pictures of them from the first day they meet to the night they left.

"All good things come to and end." The elderly said with a sad smile as the car drew off.

Inside the one car Rafe and Danny thought back on their last while in the other Molly thought about her mother's words, 'all good things come to an end.'