seven

One person can change your life in a matter of seconds or years, for the worst or the best. Though they change your life permanently, you have to roll with it because time doesn't stop for anyone, sure you can stop and look around once in awhile but you can't stay too long.

Mollys Pov:

Evelyn and I were sitting in the house talking about the fashion magazines and what we'll be doing later this evening and decided to sit on the porch and continue the conversation when we saw Danny's car pull up and he was in full uniform.

"Full uniform?" I ask in a whisper and she nods suspiciously. We start to walk over to Danny when she collapses on the grass when realization hit both of us.

"No..." I whisper backing up with a hand over my mouth. I let tears fall and walk backwards, Danny runs over to me wrapping me in a hug.

"C'mon lets get you girls inside." He whisper and helps the both us inside. Evelyn immediately ran to her bed but I clinged to Danny.

"Danny." I whisper and he looks at me. "We need each other right now, how about- how about I stay with you at your burrack?"  I whisper into his neck.

"Fine by me." He whispers and we walk out to the car hand in hand. He drove off, with a hand on my thigh. "You know, we shouldn't be upset." I say finally killing the silence.

"Why not?" Danny asks and I smile at him. "Cause if he died, he died doin' what he loved. He wouldn't change that, you know it and I know it too." I say and he nods as we walk to his burrack.

Danny changed into other clothes and laid in bed, I laid next to him. That's all I could remember before I fell asleep.