thirteen

The circle of life, It's begins in one place ends in another. The bright lights blind the newborns eyes as they are newly brought into the world.

Mollys Pov:

Barbra sat next to my bed holding my newborn baby as Sandra cooed over it, Martha was in Evelyn's room, she had her kid two days ago it's a boy!

My babies a boy as well, his name is Ryland; Evelyn's is Dylan.

——————

It's the day our boys arrive home, to been three and a half dreadful yet joyful months.

I held Ryland in my arms as my white dress blew in the wind, Evelyn wearing a similar dress stood beside me holding Dylan. Barbra and Martha stood ok either sides of us as Sandra and her new boyfriend waited to take pictures of us all reuniting.

The plane door opened, Rafe and Anthony stepped out first and brought out a coffin, our breathe hitches. The Billy and Danny walk out followed by Earl and Gooz.

Red died, and we were upset but we were happy since he would be with Betty again.

The coffin was placed in a car then our boys ran to us. Danny stopped when he saw the baby and smiled before crashing his lips into mine.

"Meet Ryland, Danny. He's our baby boy." I laugh softly as Danny holds Ryland, Ryland giggles at the Danny's touch making us 'aww'.

———————

Two years later.

The wars long over now, gladly. Our little Ryland is two as well as Dylan, they play in the farm just like Danny and Rafe used to.

As you guessed Danny and I moved into my old house, Rafe and Evelyn moved into Rafes old house and Barbra and Billy moved into Danny's old house.

Barbra and Billy ended up having a daughter one year younger than Ryland and Dylan, her name was Melissa.

Every night we'd have dinner together and celebrate life, just as each and everyone of us should. We also cherished each other, because no one knows the day or the hour well last spend time together.

—————-

Third Person Pov:

The three kids grew up on the farm. Dylan and Melissa dated before they all moved on in life. Melissa joined the military as a nurse, the boys joined the Air Force.

Billy and Barbra moved away after Melissa left, shortly later died in a tragic car accident, may their souls live forever.

Rafe died at the age of 77 from a plane crash when he was dusting over the fields, it was tragic but may his soul live forever.

Evelyn died at the age of 79, she died in a fire saving her students, she was a health teacher; may her soul live forever.

Lastly Molly and Danny has the most peaceful deaths. They died in each other's arms in their sleep on the same night, only minutes apart. May their souls live forever.

Their remembered by not only the world but by their children and the generations to come, but you now know their story; don't let it go to waste.

The moral of this story was no matter what life throws at you true love will always work out and if it doesn't it wasn't love. Trust what's happening, if you don't it simply won't work.

The end.