five

The sun was rising over the Harbor, reflecting off the water making it shine. The girls were up, getting ready for a day in town, hoping to run into their guys.

Mollys Pov:

I was wearing a light blue dress that had a collar like top and white heels, Barbra also forced me to wear these white sunglasses too.

"C'mon Moll! We gotta go have some fun!" Betty sang out, pulling me out the door. We all walked to town since it was only a block or two away.

"Oh uh I'm gonna go to the post office." Evelyn said and waltzed off leaving me, Sandra, Betty, Martha and Barbra

We bought some makeup and shoes, then decided to go home. As we were on our way a car pulled up next to us.

It was Red and Billy. "Hey ladies, mind if we steal these two?" Billy asks and we nod with a smile. "Have fun girls!" Martha, Sandra and I said with a giggle as they drove off.

"Three gone, three left to go." Martha sang out with a laugh, us laughing along.

We got home and set are things in our rooms, then ran across the street to the beach so we could watch the sunset.

We waved at the sailors with cheeky smiles and messed around in the sand. We were sitting on the chairs we brought, catching our breathes from laughing when I noticed three guys walking near us.

"Danny?" I ask loudly the middle guy looks at me with a smile. I run and hug him and he places me down.

"Hey Molly!" He says spinning me in a circle. The two guys, Martha and Sandra clear their throats waiting to be introduced.

"Oh yeah, this is Gooz and Anthony!" Danny said with a chuckle, pulling me into his chest. "This is Martha and Sandra!" I say with a smile.

Danny and I talk for awhile and notice Gooz and Martha hitting off, same with Sandra and Anthony. "Uh can I take you out tomorrow night?" Danny says lowly and I look at him. "Of course, Danny." I say excitedly in a low tone.

He kisses my cheek before he walks off with Gooz and Ant. "So... what's with the blushing?" Sandra smirks as we plop on the couch inside.

"I'm goin' on a date tomorrow night with Danny!" I squeal and we all giggle.  "I think me and Anthony hit off." Sandra said with a smile. "Same with me and Gooz." Martha said, making us giggle again.

"I'm gonna catch some sleep, when the girls get home tell them I said goodnight." I whisper and walk into the bedroom.