eight

The circle of life is beautiful yet horrible, It's brings life and death. The circle is infinite and never ends. As they all thought the circle ended for their close friend Rafe, but they were so wrong. Not only were hearts broken, but so were dreams and trust. When you break trust with someone it's almost impossible to gain it back unless you love them dearly, but even in some cases it just doesn't happen.

Mollys Pov:

I was sitting on the bench near the fountain, tear stains on my cheeks and mascara around my eyes. I don't normally cry but when the love of your life cheats on you, it's hard not to.

"Molly?" I heard a deep husk voice, which didn't belong to any of the girls nor Danny. I looked up and my eyes meet a familiar forest green ones, the welcoming eyes I meet on the first day of school in Tennessee, the eyes that brought back the best and worst memories.

"Rafe." I whisper and he brings me into a hug, I noticed tear stains on his checks as well, someone must've told him.

He pulled away from the hug and sat next to me, looking at the stars. "Yknow, looking at the stars remind me of better times? From Tennessee when Danny and I were so in love, we weren't heartbroken and the only problem was the front door." I whisper and giggle at the end.

Rafe was about to say something but we heard Danny and Evelyn say his name in a hush tone, making us both sit up and snap our heads at them.

"Rafe, I'm sorry! It-It meant nothing, please I-I love you." She pleads, Rafe looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. "No Evelyn. You not only betrayed me, but you betrayed your best friend who's been there for you this entire time. And Danny. Your dead to not only me but Molly as well." Rafe says with a cold tone.

"I'm gonna go back to my place, do you need a ride to the burracks?" I ask Rafe quietly and he shakes his head 'no'. "Goodnight Rafe, see you at the party tomorrow." I say dusting my dress off and walking home.

I was almost home when I felt a tug on my arm and spun me around. I was meet with the chocolate eyes I fell in love with all those years ago.

"Danny. You broke me, you not only broke me but my heart and my trust. I love you Danny but.... we can't be together right now." I say in a shaky voice. "Molly, please forgive me. I love you, I-It didn't mean anything! She kissed me and I tried to get her off me but you saw it." He says while crying.

"Danny.... I love you, I really do but I told you we can't be together anymore-" I was cut off my Barbra yelling to me from the front porch.

"Moll! You pregnancy test results are back, come look!" She yells and I let go of Danny's hand. "Have a goodnight." I growl and walk away.