four

The girls where on a small boat getting to their designated part of Hawaii. They were all waving at sailors and taking in the scenes, except for Evelyn and Molly. Evelyn was writing another letter to Rafe, Molly wrote to him weekly. But Molly was looking at old pictures of her, Danny, Rafe and her parents; some pictures even had Danny's dad and Rafes parents.

When she finished looking at them she put them away and looked through the ones from the recent year with the girls; you could feel the vibrant energies through the photo. Again when she finished that she noticed a loose picture at the bottom of the bag, she picked it up and flipped it over.

It was her and Danny cuddling on New Years Eve, watching Rafe perform a silly dance. She smiled at the picture and placed it away.

Mollys Pov:

We finished the tour of the hospital and laid in our room with 6 beds and seven dressers. We decided to lay low tonight since it's our first night here.

"Girls!" Betty exclaimed after hanging up the phone. "Yes?" We all said, stopping what we where doing. "Red wants to take me out on a walk tonight, and watch the sunset!" She exclaims practically with heart eyes.

————

We sent Betty off with Red in a beautiful pink sundress with while sandals. "Our little girl is all grown up." Barbra fake cried and we all giggled before going in for dinner that Martha generously cooked.