The Basement

A year has passed since The Alvarez War, everybody is in the guildhall are doing their own things. Lucy is talking to Mira. Wendy, Happy and Carla are having their conversations. Natsu and Gray are having the time of their lives brawling in the guildhall, until the both of them destroys a table with Erza's Strawberry Cake.

Her eyes went from heart shapes to an evil stare, and her scary aura flooded the guildhall causing everybody to stop in their tracks.

"Say your prayers you two." Erza said while pulling out her sword and walking to them.

"WE'RE SORRY!" Natsu and Gray hugging each other sweatdropping trying to apologize. She immediately strike the two of them giving them a K.O'ed look.

Since Team Natsu was bored, Erza went to pick a job about destroying a hideout with hundreds of bandits. They are causing a lot of trouble for the Clover Town. Erza told Mira about Team Natsu taking the job, and they all went to Magnolia Station to take the train to Clover Station. They were about to leave, when Romeo stops them.

"Wendy, wait!" Romeo ran to her mumbling something and says "Here." and he shoves a cloud locket in Wendy's hand. She blushed a bit and he hastily says "To remember that I'm always with you and take care."

Wendy shows Romeo a big smile and exclaim "I love it Romeo, thank you!" and hugs him which makes his face turn red as Erza's hair. She than let go and turn to the Team.

"He loooooves Her!" Happy says out loud making everybody, except Wendy and Romeo, in the guildhall laugh.

*Time Skip to Clover Station*

Natsu P.O.V

After suffering Dragon Slayer Motion Sickness almost the whole day of riding in the train, finally I get to step on solid ground out of the train.

"ALRIGHT LETS BEAT UP SOME BANDITS" I shout with excitement as I fist pump the air.

"Aye sir." Happy replied while flying behind me. While walking Wendy looks at the cloud locket ands opens it, she immediately smiles. She saw a picture of Wendy and Romeo hugging.

"Awww! Young love, you both will be cute together." Lucy says and Wendy's face turns red.

3rd P.O.V

Team Natsu walk towards that one part of the forest outside of Clover Town. There, they saw a big building with dozens of men as look outs along the walls, the Team is hiding behind some bushes and trees. Natsu and Wendy jumped out, aimming at the big door and using their Dragon Roars.

"SKY DRAGON!..." Wendy yelled with her puffed cheeks.

"FIRE DRAGON!..." and Natsu.

"ROAR!!!" Both said in unison.

The doors outside the building exploded open, causing all of the bandits to panic. They all rushed down to find out that Fairy Tail is inside of their castle.

"ITS THEM, THEY ARE FROM FAIRY TAIL!"
One of the bandits yelled

All the bandits take their battle stance to attack the Fairy Tail.

"Don't worry, this will all be over soon." Said Gray in his bored expression as he throws his shirt aside, and takes his stance.

~~Time Skip after the battle~~

After the battle, the Team started to explore the building together. They checked out every room in the building, until they went to the basement. They walk down the stairs and noticed a huge door that is completely made of iron.

"Whatever is behind this door, I don't think the bandits are playing around." Wendy said with her head tilted at the door.

"Of course child." Said Carla.