The Exam Part 2

Lily P.O.V

We are at the stands sitting with Miss Joke, waiting for the Exam to start. Happy and Carla is worried of what is going to happen, I then cheer the two up. Aizawa and Miss Joke heard too, "Knowing them, they are planning something big, you just gotta wait and see."

"Woah talking cats! Its nice to meet you guys. I'm Miss Joke." She introduces herself to us. She also shake our paws.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Joke. I'm Lily, thats Happy and Carla. We are not cats, we're known as Exceeds." She than understands than nods.

Miss Joke started speaking in a serious tone to Aizawa, we Exceeds also listen to her, "You know Aizawa, every year the tests are different but it will always be a tradition. The greatest disadvantage about your school is that your students quirks are broadcasted across the country, giving other schools an advantage. In the beginning it will always be the same, The Crushing of UA."

Aizawa then interrupts her, "Joke this is gonna sound weird to you but, do you remember that group of students who nearly destroyed the stadium at the Festival and have flatten Kamino Ward, fighting the Villain?" Miss Joke nods.

"Those students are also teachers of UA, along with the Exceeds here. While I was gone, they teach the Class into what they all are today. I am grateful of how everybody has grown into who they are." Aizawa smiles at us but not showing it to Miss Joke. She is shock that Group of Students are also teachers.

A few Minutes Later, we heard the announcement. The exam than starts. 5 Minutes has passed, the air around starts to freeze.

"Ahhh! Its so cold!" Miss Joke shrieks, trying to warm herself.

I notice everybody at the stands are also freezing. Then an earthquake, it shook the stadium. After that, an Ice Wall towers above the buildings in the arena, splitting the Arena in half.

"That's Gray for ya!" Happy cheers and smiles.

Not long after that, a loud shout echoes "TREMORING EARTH!" The ground shatters and another earthquake occurs.

"That is Shindo's doing, he must have split your class up!" Miss Joke assumes.

Midoriya P.O.V

While we are running, I yell out "I don't think its a good idea that Fairy Tail, Todoroki and Bakugou ran off like that!"

"How come Midoriya?!" Mineta asks.

"Think about it, everybody here knows what powers we all have!" I tell them.

"They did research?" Uraraku ask.

"I see, the Sports Festival!" Iida yells, confirming everyone.

"Yes there you have it, this is going to be battles between schools! Other schools also might have plans on which schools to go after first." I explain.

"Does that mean... Don't tell me..." Mina mumbles than Jirou.

RING! "The First Test will now begin!" Announcement said.

We are running towards the Mountain Area, when Ketsubutsu Academy sneak attacks us from above ground. We did our best to reflect all the balls that is thrown at us, until Yo Shindo is about to attack.

He plans to split us because of we are clustered together. He is about to touch the ground when suddenly, out of nowhere, the entire place becomes extremely cold.

Everbody in the stadium including the examiners at the stands, folded their arms shivering.

"Remember this temperature guys?" I smiled and ask everybody. Everbody is trying to pull a small smile.

"If it is this cold... it has to be Fullbuster!" Iida cheers.

The entire stadium feels the earthquakes, then out of nowhere, a familiar Ice Wall appears behind us splitting the arena in half. We all are safe of not getting hit, but that Ice Wall will not stop Ketsubutsu Academy. A loud voice echo through our ears, "TREMORING EARTH!"

Another set of earthquakes and the ground is destroyed by him. We all got split up by him. Smoke clouds are formed, creating for us a cover to escape them.