1A vs Fairies

3rd P.O.V

The Class is surprised that their Physical Education teachers are, their own classmates. Some of the students realize that they expose their tattoos, all in different colours. Carla and Happy are watching the class from a distance in a tree to avoid the crossfire.

"You all should know by now that if its normal class, call us by last name. If we are teaching, add in Sensei." Erza sets the rules straight.

Then Sero raised his hand, and ask a question in wonder. "Scarlet Sensei, why do you all have Tattoos?" He points his finger at their Tattoos. The Class listen closely to what the Team has to say.

"Its so cool and not fair!" Mina pouted with her hands on her hips.

Erza P.O.V

"They are not Tattoos, they are called Marks. We need these marks to show to others that we all are from a family, called Fairy Tail." I explain to them with a smile, even though some are lies.

"I don't see the similarities of you guys being related..." Momo places her right hand pointer finger on her cheek.

"Now, I will split you guys into groups of 4. Each group will fight against 1 of us. This battle is to strengthen your bonds as a team, to defeat your enemy." I said with a serious face. After taking their lots, we then battled at where we are standing.

~~Time Skip after battle~~

3rd P.O.V

The Team train the Class but not using their full strength. After the Class battles with the Team, they are not even fighting serious. The entire Class is lying on the ground trying to catch their breaths, while the Team is still standing tall smiling to each other.

They congratulate the Class that they did well. After Wendy healed everyone, the Class felt great that they get to fight with their teachers and learn more about them. Suddenly Bakugou starts cussing Midoriya, making everybody turn towards them.

"Shut up damn Deku if you hadn't been so weak, we could've won!" Bakugo cussing at Midoriya while one hand carry him by his collar, the other with little sparks.

Out of nowhere, Erza knocks Bakugo's hand back to side. "What the hell is for Redhead?!"

Bakugo retaliate, aimming his hand at Erza, about to send an explosion. In a flash, she appears infront of him, Knocking Out with a punch to his stomach. The Class is sweating bullets that Erza K.O Bakugo with a hit. No one has ever done that to him before.

"When we're angry, we don't take it out on friends and start cussing at them. Don't ever do that in my presence again, learn to co-operate in the future." Erza says while glaring at him on the ground hugging his stomach.

When the Class and the Team returns to their classroom, they all are informed by Midnight that in two weeks time, there will be a Sports Festival. Everybody is then dismissed, going their seperate ways. The Class however stayed back, while the Team went back home.

"Man I'm so hungry!" Natsu's stomach is growling of hunger, pouting.

"Stop with that irritating noise Natsu." Carla in Wendy's arms scolding him.

Class 1A P.O.V

"Guys it feel weird that they suddenly join UA like this... Even more so, they teach us." Midoriya points out to everyone.

"Yeah, they appeared out of nowhere. Even the way they fight feels different too. Usually if we overuse our quirks, we will be exhausted." The attention then is directed to Sato.

"The way they fight is as if like its a walk in the park. Especially Marvell, she is just a kid, she is too overwhelming. Even us as little kids, we all are nothing compared to her." Mina scratching her head to think about it.

"What I want to know is how did Fullbuster, Dragneel and Marvell get the same quirk. He said that his and Marvell's quirk is related to something about he said 'Dragon' but its in different elements. Not to mention Fullbuster's is 'Demon'." Todoroki mumbling out.

"A tale can always be shared next time. Now we need to rest, lets all go home." Tokoyami said looking down, then we all went home.