The Hotsprings

~~After Dinner~~

Lucy P.O.V

I grab a towel from our room, and headed straight to the hotsprings. I was then greeted by the cold refreshing air and the dark night skies. "Hey guys!" I said while going inside the water.

"Hello Heartfilia!" Momo's eyes closed than opens to look at me and says happily.

"This is so relaxing!" Uraraka said, I nodded. "Oh, by the way dinner was really good, thank you guys!" She adds on and thanks us.

"Oh, your welcome!" The Team girls replied smiling at her.

I give out a loud relaxing, "ahhhh" then look at Wendy, Erza and Carla and started a conversation "You know guys, this would be even better if we have Saké."

"Yeah, Of course, definitely." Wendy, Carla and Erza replies.

"Wait you guys drink?! Even Marvell?!" The rest of the girls is shock that we drink, even for Wendy.

"Where we come from, we all can drink. Even Natsu and Gray drinks." Wendy replies. The other girls are shock that we all drink.

Suddenly, we heard noises coming from the guys side, the noise of someone banging the wood wall while moving up. I than realize that Mineta is the one climbing. He is more worse than Taurus. Before he could reach the top, Kota appeared on the top of the wall, said something then punch Mineta hard in the face.

"Before you become a hero, you must learn to become a human." He then plummets down the guy's side.

Natsu P.O.V

After Kota punched Mineta, I grabbed Mineta by the neck and threw him at Gray. He then grabs him, froze him into a ball and threw him at the corner of the hotsprings. We didn't care about his health after what he tried to pull off just now.

"Thanks for helping Kota. Eh girls, you won't need to worry now, the perv is frozen." I assure the girls.

Erza P.O.V

"Thanks you three!" I replied while smiling in relief looking at the wall's top, than Kota turns to us and turns red. He than fell off the wall, into the guys side. He looks like someone knocked him out cold, with his nose bleeding. Luckily Natsu gets to catch him.

Suddenly Mina asks me a question, "You know for some reason Scarlet, I feel like you guys have bathed together before, is it true?" Her index finger is placed on her cheek.

"Since I was young, I bathed with Natsu and Gray. Years after that Lucy joins in and months later, Wendy." I answered confidently not knowing that Lucy and Wendy's face turns bright red. The rest of girls turns to the two, then we heard Gray's voice.

Gray P.O.V

"Girls, please lower your volume, its not like we can't hear you!" I said to the girls with my loud voice. When I close my eyes and look at the guys, some of them are looking at me and Natsu with their faces red and gritting their teeths.

Before any of the pervs started to talk, me, Natsu with unconscious Kota, and Happy got out of the hotsprings and went to our room. Natsu sends Kota to Mandalay and told her about Kota's brave act. Several minutes has passed, the three of us are about to sleep in our room, when the pervs interrupted by asking us stupid questions after barging in without knocking.

Before I was about to say something, Natsu instantly glares at them.

"Go back to your room and sleep...NOW!" He orders them to go back. "Yes sir..." They got terrified and walk out. Everybody than went to sleep.