The Rescue Team

*Rescue Team*

Gray P.O.V

After Erza told us to rescue those who went into the forest, we left the Field and went in. While we're running, we heard Mandalay's telepathy, "Everyone who can hear me listen up, Dragneel told me that the Campsite has Seven Villains. Be on you guard!"

"Get ready everyone!" I warn them.

As we are running, we noticed some pink colour smoke. We didn't know what it is, but we still continue running. The further we run, the thicker the smoke gets. I than heard familiar faint voices but their it sounds like its muffled. We tried to look around, than I saw movements in the smoke.

BANG! A gunshot echoes the forest, it sounded like the bullet hits metal, then the voices projects themselves clearly, "No Tetsutetsu!"

"Kendo! Stay away, I'll stop the Villain."

I already confirmed who the voices were, and got irritated because of the multiple gunshot fired. Then I yell with frustration while carrying my hand out, "Ok, this has gone far enough!"

'ICE DEMON... FREEZE!'

The air around us freeze after I chant my spell. The smoke in the area drops like snow but it is purple colour. We then saw Kendo and Tetsutetsu wearing gas masks, they are near the Villain who created the pink smoke. I jump and right above the villain, I chant out another spell, "ICE MAKE... BOX!"

The Ice Box lands directly on top of him, and closed him in preventing him from dispersing more. To top it off, I freeze him inside the box.

Lucy P.O.V

"I think you went overboard..." Kendo, Tetsutetsu and I sweatdrop, mumbling away. The two students than passed out cold, falling to the ground with their eyes closed.

"Are they wearing those gas-masks because of the smoke? But I don't feel anything weird." I question loudly, as we all are not affected by the gas. I shook my head realizing the unconscious students.

"Happy, Carla please take Kendo and Tetsutetsu back to Camp. I'll ask Virgo to send this girl back there." I ask than the Exceeds reply "Aye Sir, Sure thing."

3rd P.O.V

The Exceeds flew off with the two students, Virgo appear than disappears with the unconscious girl. Not long after that, The Team run to the sounds of explosions, coming from other parts of the woods. They already know who that person is.

They than crossed paths with Bakugou and Todoroki, with them an unconscious boy. The two are fighting a Villain who is wrapped like a mummy. Suddenly, everyone heard screaming from far away and turns to it. They saw Shoji running towards them, while carrying injured Midoriya in the distance.

He is panicking while running, close to falling down while yelling out, "SENSEI! GUYS! Its Tokoyami... Somebody shine some light at him!"

Behind the two boys, a raging dark monster tears up the nearby trees. Inside the monster is Tokoyami trying to stop Dark Shadow.

The Villain kept on saying, "Meeaaattt, fresh meat..." He than launches himself at Tokoyami, before the Villain could land a hit, Tokoyami smashes the villain at a tree knocking him out, his teeths is all scattered on the ground.

Before anybody could react to Tokoyami, Bakugou uses his explosions and flew into the air than creates many chain explosions as light. Than, Dark Shadow slowly shrinks.

"I'm sorry everybody, I cause too much trouble." Tokoyami apologises with a deep voice, while facing the ground.

Some went up to comfort him. They than continue to run, they plan to head straight back to camp. Everybody turns to check on each other, and realizes that Tokoyami and Bakugou is gone. They all are panicking in their minds when they heard laughter in a tree above them.

"Hahaha... My, my thank you all so much for gathering these two together for me. I shall take my leave now, Byeee!" The man wearing a mask shows everybody, Bakugou and Tokoyami in a marble, than ran away.

Lucy P.O.V

"OPEN GATE OF THE ARCHER, SAGITTARIUS!" I call him out.

"Howdy do my lady." Sagittarius appears and salutes to me.

"Sagittarius help me shoot that guy down." He than rapidly shoots until the masked man falls, "Thanks Sagittarius, you may go now."

"Toodaloo my lady." He salutes than disappears.

The masked man dropped a marble and it changes back into a human, it is Tokoyami, he is a few meters away from the group of villains. We saw a scar-faced Villain holding Bakagou by the neck shifting backwards into the portal smiling at us. We than saw Midoriya sprinting to Bakugou, than he falls down rolling. As I am running, I saw Natsu and Gajeel sprinting to the portal.

"How did Gajeel get here?! And where is Wendy?!" I yell out loud for everybody to hear me. Suddenly, at the split second, Wendy appeared out of nowhere with Natsu and Gajeel and the three jumps into the portal. It than disappears, we all stop in our tracks and stare at the disaster infront of us. What we saw in the end is forest fires, injured classmates and Midoriya with broken arms crying non-stop because his friend got captured.

"Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy please be safe..." I mumble and tears start dripping down. I than feel a warm hand on my shoulder and I turn to that person.

"Don't worry whatever happens, they're still together." Gray speaks in a comforting but a sad tone than I cry while he hugs to comfort me.

3rd P.O.V

After the disapperance of the Dragon Slayers, Bakugou and a Pro Hero, Fire trucks, Police squads and Paramedics came to the scene. Out of the Seven Villains, three was captured. The forest fires are being put out while the students are being treated.

Lucy and Gray manage to find Erza nearby an ambulance. She is getting treated on a chair, Happy and Carla is checking on her, along the way Romeo and Lily sitting at a bench nearby.

"Guys, wheres Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy?" Erza asks Lucy and Gray.

Lucy replies sadly, "They jump into the portal to save Bakugou made by Kurogiri."

After the incident, students who are injured are sent to the hospital, the rest went home. Team Fairy Tail went back to their home in school. They manage to rest during their trip back. After their few hours of rest, Erza, Lucy and Gray is called to an Emergency Meeting in school. Happy, Carla, Lily and Romeo stayed home.

'Natsu...'

'Wendy...'

'Gajeel...' Happy, Carla and Lily thought.

'Please be safe.' They say in Unison.

Erza, Lucy and Gray walks into the meeting room, there they find all the Teachers including Nezu. Everybody at the meeting plans to form a group at the Nomu Factory, and others at the League of Villains Hideout. Erza, Lucy and Gray volunteers to be at the Hideout with the police and some heroes. The other heroes, will be at the Nomu Factory, in Kamino.