The Solution

*Back at Earthland Fiore*
~~A Week Later~~

Levy P.O.V

"Master, I finally know how to get to Earth!" Everybody then rushed around me and Master at a table to listen. We know that they are sent to Japan, in Earth because of that Lacrima at the Hideout.

I told Master what is needed, "The only way for Natsu and the others to come back to Earthland, is to have Three Dragon Slayers and, another God or Demon Slayer. They have to aim their Roars at the center of each other with this Special Lacrima in the middle, to create a portal come back to Earthland. It will take that Lacrima at the Hideout 2 months to recharge back to full capacity, after chanting this Spell."

"When the Rescue Team travels to Japan to get them, this Special Lacrima that they will be carrying, will be drained of Magic Power due to jumping through the portal. They will have to charge this Special Lacrima by using their Slayer Magic, and must wait for 1 month while charging up." I explain even further, showing everyone the Special Lacrima.

"In that world, Gray, Natsu and Wendy is already there. Two Dragon Slayers and a Demon Slayer. That's just leave one more. All they need is you..." Master is sitting on the table placing his drink down, and looks at Gajeel, his arms folded sitting at a bench looking at Master. Everybody than turns to Gajeel.

"Yay, the Iron Dragon Slayer is here! Did you get the info?" Lisanna cheers while clapping, looking at Gajeel.

"Ok I get the picture, Gramps. Where's the Spell to charge that Lacrima? Lily lets go to that Hideout." Gajeel got the Spell than ran off with Lily. Romeo heard and he cheered happily.

~~3 Hours Later~~

3rd P.O.V

After flying with Lily straight to Clover Town, the both of them went to the basement, and charge the Lacrima. Now all they have to do, is to wait for 2 months.

"Gajeel, when we get to them in the other world, there is a high chance that Romeo will ask to come along." Lily said than Gajeel replied, "He surely will."

After that, they spend their entire day outside, training their fight against each other. "It feels great to let it all out." Gajeel relax.