Heights Alliance

~~2 Days Later~~

Nezu P.O.V

All the UA Teachers except Fairy Tail, are in the meeting to show the classes their new home, Heights Alliance. They are still sleeping but nevermind. Since Fairy Tail have saved all of us, just leave them be. When they are ready, they'll know where to find me.

"Its been two days since the Kamino Ward incident. I can't believe that they fought the entire army and All For One by themselves. They are a strong and energetic kids don't you think?" Nezu speaks than giggles to the teachers.

"Yeah, sadly Toshinori is badly wounded and is in the hospital recovering... but at least Marvell gets to heal him." Aizawa said.

We already have talk to the students family about moving them into the dorms, because to keep the students and safe in school. Its completed, they all have shifted in school. When the meeting ended, all the teachers left for their classes. They are about to show Heights Alliance to the students.

I jump off my chair and look out the window, 'We have another three more friends of the Team, they have arrived, I wonder what should I do with them? Or what would they all do?' I thought.

Class 1A P.O.V

We are outside of our new home waiting for Aizawa Sensei, we got excited and started talking about the Kamino Incident.
"Wow the way Fairy Tail fight is amazing! Yeah, they are so cool! Fighting the Nomus." We all are in our own space.

Until we than sense Aizawa Sensei's dark aura standing in the middle of the walkway staring at us, waiting for us to finish our conversation.

He than walks to the entrance of our class dorms and started his scary speech about expelling everybody. Except Dragneel, Fullbuster, Scarlet, Heartfilia, Marvell, Happy, Carla, Jirou, Hagakure, and Bakugou. After he is done with his speech, we all stood still processing what Aizawa Sensei just said.

Midoriya's eyes than widens with realization and he asks, "Aizawa Sensei, where is the Team? Aren't they suppose to be here with us too?"

Aizawa replies, "After the incident, they are still sleeping. The Team is not gonna live here with you guys, they live at that block over there. They have lived here in UA since the U.S.J incident."

Aizawa points to the block and then looks back at us. We are shock that just the 7 or 10 of them, share that big building. Counting with the three, who came out from that portal at the Camp.

He than gives us a tour around the dorms, shows us which room we're gonna stay and tolds us to start unpacking. We are excited that from today onwards, we are going to live together.

Many hours has passed, its already 8PM at night. We have finished unpacking, and decorating our rooms. We than gathered at the Common Area, talking about the Best Room Competition, to lighten the tension in the air. We than get started to view all the rooms.

After the Competition, everybody is laid back around the Common Area spaced out. Until Mina raised her voice and we all turn to her.

"Guys, why not we should go and visit the Fairies?!" Mina raised her hands, looking at everyone with excitement.

"Yeah! Its a great idea, let's visit them now!" Kaminari announces. We than went to get our flip flops, switch off all the lights and travel to their house.