The Big Reveal

3rd P.O.V

Everybody is at the Common Room having their normal chat, when Kaminari saw a Communication Lacrima on the table. Out of curiosity and he is always the dumb one, he went to touch it. It then creates a fuzzy projection on the clear wall, making everybody turn to it.

"Kaminari, what did you do!?" Iida demands to know while swinging his arms. Kaminari stutters trying to say something, but then it started playing. Erza smiled knowing what will the Lacrima do, she speak to the Class with her soft voice, "Its time to show you guys who we really are..."

'I knew something was up... they've been hiding this since the time they joined us...' Midoriya thinks with amazement.

Erza then dims the light in the room. Everbody who are present in the room then gets themselves comfortable, and turns their attention to the projection.

*The Clip starts playing*

(It shows Lucy joining Fairy Tail. She sweatdrops as they started to brawl. They then stopped because of giant Makarov)

"He is tiny! This little guy is really in charge here?!" Lucy's jawdrops as she yells out in question to Mira.

"Uhuh." The white haired woman responds, "This is Fairy Tail's guildmaster, Makarov."

'Woah his quirk is like Mt Lady's...' The class thought.

"Guildmaster?" Sero wonders aloud.

Master Makarov than jumps to the 2nd floor, but then he hits his head at the wooden railing. At least he managed to recover from that. He than started his speech.

"You've gone and done it again, you bunch of clods! Just take a look at how much paperwork The Magic Council sent me this time. This is the biggest pile of compliants yet. Have you lost your minds, all you kids are good for is getting the higher-ups mad at me." He pauses trying to calm down.

"However, I say the heck with that Magic Council." He than burns up the complaints in his hands and throw it. Suddenly, Natsu jumps and eat the burning papers.

"Woah! That old man is badass!" Bakugou cheers loudly earning from everybody around, "SHHH!!"

"Now listen up, any power that surpasses reasons still comes from reason, right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic, one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul. If all we do is worry about following rules, than our magic will never progress. Don't let those blowhards on the councils scare you, follow the path you believe in. Cause thats what makes the Fairy Tail Guild...NUMBER ONE!" Makarov's speech ended and everbody in the building do the hand sign.

The Class was moved about Makarov's speech. Don't hold back, Focus your powers and have a strong mind. But then they suspected something is weird about Makarov's speech.

Uraraka asks then Lucy, "Guys, what does he mean by guild? The Logo on their flag is the same as your tattoos. What Magic is he talking about?"

"We all are from the Fairy Tail guild. The reason we invited you all here is because we are from another world." Lucy pointing out to everybody in the building.

"No way..." Todoroki mumbles. Then Gajeel answers with a smirk, "Yes way Todoroki. We from Fairy Tail possess Magic Powers, unlike like this world."

Lily then speaks up, "Can we continue watching the movie? I also want to know what happens before I joined..." Erza than nods and continues the play.