The End

~~The Next Day~~

Team Fairy Tail P.O.V

Today is the day we go home, we already packed our stuff including what we bought from the mall in this world. Erza is excited to show off her clothing to the guild, Gajeel can't wait to feast upon his collection of scrap metal. Lucy can't wait to take a dip back at her home.

We all really are excited, but we are leaving our Class, our friends for going back home, "Gang, lets go to our classroom and say our goodbyes to them." Erza announce.

"Aye Sir!" Happy floats in the air fist pumping.

When we reach to the front of the door of the class, its just quiet. Nobody is in sight along the hallway, when Natsu slides open the door, we are greeted with raining confetti and a decorated room, "SURPRISE!!"

3rd P.O.V

"Wow! What's going on?" Wendy asks everybody in the Class, including sleepy Aizawa. Mina then explains, "Since you all are leaving, we hope to have our final time with you guys!" She swings her arms around and cheers.

"We are having this celebration for you to have a memorable sendoff to return to your world. You guys even teach us and become our Sensei." Midoriya then smiles, internally he feels alittle guilty of the past, trying to pry open Fairy Tail's secret since the day they joined UA.

"Well then let the celebration commence..." Deadpan Aizawa shows a small smile infront of the Class for the first time.

For three whole hours, 1A and Fairy Tail celebrate in the morning. They ate delicious food, play some fun games and for the finale, they got a group photo with Fairy Tail at the front and 1A at the back.

Aizawa then prints for everyone including himself a picture, when Fairy Tail received theirs, Lucy jumps with joy, "Wow! Our own class picture!"

"To be honest, it looks nice." Gajeel smirks and inspect everyone on the picture.

"Aye Sir!" Happy fist pump into the air.

"Look at Flame-brains over here. He looks like he's gonna fall. Ahah!" Gray taunts Natsu, he then replies to Gray with them headbutting each other, "Watch it Naked Freak! You wanna go there?"

In a few seconds, the Class gets to experience first hand on how they brawl with each other in their homeworld. But luckily Erza steps between them, "Enough you two! Gray your clothes..."

"Ahhhh crap, when that happen?" Gray realizes jumps in shock.

"Thank you Aizawa for printing us a picture, and everyone here to have a celebration for us... We, the Fairy Tail guild thanks you for the great hospitality." Erza smiles at everyone in Class. Aizawa nods in response.

Everybody then made their way to the field where they first battled Fairy Tail. Some people from 1A are crying that their friends are going home, but it is for the best. Gajeel took out that Special Lacrima from his bag and placed it on the ground.

"Now, all the Slayers stand around the Lacrima... use your breath attack at it." Gajeel instructed to the other three, they then nod at him. This will be our final time the Class will see Fairy Tail's Spells. The Slayers took a deep breath then,

"SKY DRAGON...!"

"IRON DRAGON...!"

"FIRE DRAGON...!"

"ICE DEVIL'S...!"

Their cheeks puffed up for a few seconds then, their faces are pointed to the Lacrima on the ground, "ROAR!!!"

"RAGE!!!"

Their immense Magic Power could be felt swirling around the Four Slayers. The Lacrima started to float, then it shrinks in size than opens up a purple portal. Fairy Tail then looks at their sadden classmates. They finally get to go home, but then Erza says her final words to their friends with a crying-smile, and what she said made everybody shock.

"If you all are leaving Fairy Tail, you all must swear to abide by 3 rules..." Erza pauses. Than Asui says, with a finger on her cheek, "What? We didn't even join... ribbit."

Erza continues, "Number 1, you should never share sensitive information about Fairy Tail with anyone for as long as you live..."

Natsu looks at Erza than back at their friends and carries on, "Number 2, you must never contact past clients you may have work for while in the guild, for your own personal gain..."

Lucy then finishes it off, "Number 3, although our path must stray, promise to live rest of your life to the fullest. That means you must treat everyday like it was your last day in this world. Never forget your Fairy Tail friends you loved, you must treasure them for as long as you live..."

Wendy shed some tears and waves at the Class, "Goodbye everyone!"

Lily folded his arms and gives off a smirk, "Even though we're not physically here, we all will always remember you guys..."

The Class cries and waves off, but Aizawa internally cry, "GOODBYE YOU GUYS!!!" They cry out in unison. Fairy Tail then do their signature hand sign to the Class for a few seconds than walks into the purple portal. It then closes behind them.

When Fairy Tail arrives, they are all at the entrance of Magnolia, with the skies are painted light blue. With the familiar smell of natural air and the rustles of trees, they all are excited to yell out one thing which caught many eyes of the townspeople, "MAGNOLIA! WE'RE HOME!!!"

"Ahhh... it feels good to back..." Happy says in relief.

"Let's go to the guild first to see everybody. I can't wait to see all the stuffs that I brought back." Erza eyes sparkles.

"Me too Erza." Lucy adds on.

"Yah, I even brought back mine and Carla's UA uniform." Wendy smiles brightly while holding hands with Romeo.

When they finally reach back to the guild, Natsu did what he always does, BANG! He kicks open the door and Team UA takes in another deep breath, "WE'RE HOME!!!"

All eyes were directed to the door then everybody yells back in response with tears in everyones eyes, "WELCOME HOME EVERYONE!!!"

They all than mingle with one another, Team UA shared their experiences with everyone their. From showing their Class picture to their school uniform.

"Wait a minute..." Master pops from nowhere with a scary voice than talks in his squeeky voice, "...I want all ten of you..."

He gestured to Team UA, "...to wear that attire and come back out. I want to see for real what you all look like."

Some of Team UA groan, only Wendy and Erza are excited. When they come back out, they received cheers from the guild. Reedus then took out his plain white art canvas, and looks at everyone, "Oui, everyone gather around. I want to draw, Oui."

---------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry that it takes so long...

Thank you all for reading this story of Fairy Tail x My Hero Academia. Cheers and have a great day ahead