Meeting Class 1A

~~The Next Day~~

3rd P.O.V

First day of school for the Team. They woke up at 6.45am, classes starts at 7.30am. They than went through their own routine for the morning. After they got ready, the Team checks out what they look like in school uniforms at the mirror together including Carla, since she can transform. They are also informed to wait outside of their class until Midnight calls them in.

"Wow! So this is what being in a school uniform looks like!" Wendy is amazed about the uniform, and spins around at the mirror.

"Alright then, lets go." Carla tells the Team.

After they got ready, they took off to school. When the Team arrives at school, all student eyes are directed to them. The already noisy hallway, suddenly becomes quiet.

"Wow its them, they're the ones who saved Class 1A from the U.S.J Attack, where did they come from?"

"Isn't that blue-haired girl is too young to be here?"

"How did they even get in the U.S.J? Does this means that they join U.A? How?" Many student whispers and questions another.

Finally when the Team reach to the class door, it reminded everybody about the Guildhall because the Guildhall and the class door is big. Many of the little things they see reminded them of home.

Than they all heard, "I would like all to welcome your new classmates." Midnight said cheerfully.

"I hope we have a good time in school." Wendy cheers the Team.

Gray places his hand at the handle of the door and slides it open. What the Team saw is a room full of students with their eyes widen. By the way, Happy is sitting on Natsu's shoulder. They walk to the side of Midnight's table, facing the students.

"You guys ready for your introduction?" Midnight looks at the Team and smiled at them.

"Hey guys, my name is Dragneel Natsu." Natsu did his signature grin. Next is Happy's turn.

"Aye, my names Happy!" Happy waving his paw in the air.

"THE CAT CAN TALK?!" The class yelled in shock.

"Aye, I can talk but I'm not a cat, I'm an Exceed." Happy stares at everybody.

"Scarlet Erza, Heartfilia Lucy, Marvell Wendy, Carla, Fullbuster Gray." The rest introduces themselves to everybody.

After that, "Do you guys have any questions for them?" Midnight lifts her Left hand pointing to the Team, asking the Class.

"What are your quirks? I thought there are two Exceeds, where is the white one? Isn't Marvell too young to be here?" The class rapidly shoots out questions, until Erza emits a fraction of her dark aura. The Class felt like a dark entity has entered the room. Shivering cold and those who are seated, sat up straight in fear than the entire class shuts up.

'She's more worse than Aizawa...' The whole class thought in unison.

Team Fairy Tail P.O.V

Since the Class wants to know what our 'quirks' are, we try not to let them know too much. We already discussed this with Nezu.

"My quirk is Fire Dragon, obviously its related to fire. Wendy's is similar to mine but it is Sky Dragon. Her quirk gives her the the ability to heal and support others. The quirks we have also gives us the abilties of a Dragon." Natsu ended there.

"Carla and I uses Aera quirks it gives us the ability to fly, if you guys are wondering where the white Exceed is, she is right over there." Happy points to Carla in her human form. Carla changes form from human to Exceed and back to human.