Part 1

It was almost morning when Sidharth reached home from the BB finale.. It had been crazy 24 hrs. Who was he kidding? it has been crazy 4 and half months! He was yet to fully grasp everything that happened in the last 4 and half months.. but for now, he was just trying to absorb and live through the events of last few hours... so much has happened in last few hours.. Though he always played to win, finally hearing his name from Salman as a winner, and holding that trophy was so surreal.. he was so damn thrilled. He had also finally met his family, his mom, his sister, his team, without the camera's. and the response that he was seeing from overall everyone had made his heart settle down a little of all the worry he was carrying inside the house as to how his family is coping with what all he was going through in the house.. his actions and his reactions.. He already knew now that the majority of public supported him, the trophy that lay in his hands now was solid proof of it, but the pure joy and pride on his Mom's face was the sight that put most of his worries to rest. He couldn't wait to go home and speak to his mom about everything!

The moment he reached he was greeted with the ever smiling faces of his loved ones! It was such a different feeling being home again! It would definitely take him a while to adjust to not having mic hung across his neck or having the constant nagging feeling of camera following him every damn where!
He greeted everyone, engulfing his mom's petite form into his huge one, followed by everyone else present there. After the initial pleasantries and the excited chatter died down, he wanted to ask them so many things and everyone wanted to hear his side of story and experience.. but his mom stopped all of them including him suggesting that all can wait, and he needed to rest for a while.. he wanted to argue, because he needed to know, really know, their unfiltered version of what happened since he was in the house, but he was already dead on his feet, and he knew he wouldn't be able to sit through the whole thing. He took leave from all of them and the moment his back touched his familiar bed he was gone for the world. He was vaguely aware of this feeling of missing something in his arms in his sleep, but the exhaustion finally took the better of him.

Shehnaaz on the other hand did not have the luxury of sleeping through the day. She had the shoot starting again from tomorrow and had so many things to finish before that.. Her beloved phone and social media were with her again and she was glued to it from the moment she got access to it. She was ecstatic to see all the hype on the social media. She had become a super star.. everybody was talking about her.. and her bond with Sidharth was equally loved by people.. she was over the moon... everything that she had dreamt of had come to reality.. Shehbaaz and her newly appointed team for msk was having hard time keeping her away from social media and focus on the work at hand.. she had fittings and rehearsals to do for the shoot tomorrow..

"shehbaa... bas 10 min de de.. mein Sidharth ko call karti hun ek baari fir tu jo bolega wo karungi.. "

He huffed and went out telling her she has 15 mins to come out.. but she did not need even 5 and was out soon enough her face sulking..

"abb ki hoya.." Shehbaaz asked..

"usne call hi ni uthaya.. " she said pouting..

"arre soya hoga yaar.. subah ghar gaya hai.. teri ho gayi nind iska matlab uski thoda na ho gayi. chal kaam khatam kar le fir sham ko karna aaram se baat.. "

He tried to pacify her and get her working.. he knew calling Sidharth was one of her excuse to delay the inevitable.. her heart was not in this shoot at all from last few days.. things were very different when she had been offered this show.. she had only said yes thinking it would be a fun show exactly like the 'Swaymwar' task they had inside the BB house.. she thought she would get to have fun with contestant, make everyone do the thing she likes, seek and get the attention, and entertain the audience in the process.. but only when the time came near the end of BB, and she heard other contestants question her relation with Sidharth and the questions from reporters around the 'Shadi' that she was supposed to do on the show, that the gravity of the situation she had landed herself into dawned on her.. that scared her and she had immediately wanted to withdraw but it was too late.. the show had been announced already on the TV and she was bound by legal contract..