Part 6

The little irritation creeped into his mind thinking she might just again get manipulated by the guys in the house whose entire focus would be on wooing her to win the show.. he had seen how she would get influenced by people when they just said couple of good words for her.. that thought irritated him knowing he would not be there to explain to her there now.. he decided he will speak to her about this when they meet next..

But before that he decided to watch few more clips when he had thought she got influenced by people in the house.. But once he did, he did not know what to do.. He felt so bad watching those clips.. whatever he was thinking happened when she was talking to Vishal in the captain's room or in the garden was actually nothing.. he scrolled through some of her clips with Rashmi as well.. she was in fact most of the time talking to them about Sidharth only.. and never did she say anything bad about him.. all she mostly said was how hurt was she because of his actions.. but how she still wanted to talk to him again...

2

Seeing her teary face disturbed him awfully.. in many of the clips while she was crying and speaking her heart out with other teammates he was seen sitting alone and away from her or saying he was done with her drama. He cringed at his behavior now.. All she had expected him to do was to come to her when she was upset.. or to tell her to come to him when he thought she was doing something wrong.. she had simple expectations.. that he understood now.. but in the hindsight he did not know what he could have done to correct his actions.. the situations were very different when they were inside the house.. their visibility to everything happening around them, with them was restricted.. all her behavior made complete sense to him now, after he was watched it from third perspective.. all her breakdowns made his heart constrict knowing he could have probably avoided it easily.. but whatever was done was done now.. he couldn't change that.. but he could change what happens next.. and he decided he will never be the reason for her to cry again.. she meant too much to him to hurt her intentionally.. He had promised her in the show if she needed him ever in her life he would be there for her no matter what..

3

Once he started watching the footage, he couldn't stop watching it.. especially all his and Shehnaaz's conversations.. it made him laugh, it made him smile, it made him shake his head unbelievably, it made him cringe, it made him sad.. their fights, their arguments, their patch ups, their silly banters, their heartfelt conversations.. she was special.. he felt extremely grateful to have found her in that house.. and by some miracle, she thought he was special too.. he couldn't believe how did she still manage to be with him after few of the incidences that he saw.. he literally pushed her away from him.. said nasty things to her.. questioned her intentions towards him.. but she, who everyone named flipper, seemed to have been the ultimate faithful person among all of them.. Its easy to be loyal when you are respected, but what she did, was according to him nothing less than a sacrifice of her own dignity. She had been reminded of that multiple times on a show, By Salman himself, by Hina, by many people in the house, that she needed to guard her own self-respect, but she stood steadfast on her opinion of his and her relation.. Her faith in him and them was unwavering no matter what he did..

4

Watching all these things from third perspective and reminiscing all the time that he spent with her in last few months, he promised few things to himself that day.. He will be there with her no matter what.. he will help her grow here in the industry.. he will protect her from her.. from her forgiving nature, from her easy to let go nature.. from her good heart.. he will not let anyone take advantage of her.. she deserves all that from him for whatever she did for him inside the house..