Part 5

"chal chhod abhi kafi ho gaya serious discussion.. tu bata aur kya kya hua Bigg Boss mein jo hum ko nahi pata?" his sister asked him trying to lift the somber mood..

"chal bey abhi paka mat.. I have no patience to recite all of that.. I am sure they have shown all the juicy bits.. everything else probably was not worth showing.. I need to see what all they showed btw.. I have told my team I am not doing even a single interview till I have gotten hang of what exactly happened in the last 4 months outside the house..."

She proceeded to tell him all the details, his mother chiming in between whenever she thought he needed the assurance from her on his behavior in the house..

"the craze was mind boggling Sid.. people were supporting you no matter what.. we did not have to do anything at all.. your PR team had absolutely no work.. you did everything by just being you in the house.." she said looking at him proudly..

2

"and not only common people.. lot of people from industry stood by you... Vindu ji.. you knew him from before?? He was your brand ambassador.. he stood by you so fiercely.. and you made their job easy btw.. we are so proud of you Sid.. I may not say that ever again.. to jyada bhav mat kha.. but abhi ke liye banta hai.. sun le.." she said knowing he will keep remind her this for years to come..

"and ye le .. " she said handing him a pen drive.. "isme tere saare clips hai BB ke which we think you should definitely watch first.. we sorted it out for you with your team.. watching all episodes and clips would be too much.. so this has all the imp clips.. "

He took it eagerly.. he was not sure if he wanted to see that or not.. he was afraid he may not like the version of him that he was shown and highlighted in last few days.. but he was eager to see all the fun moments and all the moments he thought he did well in the house.. secretly, he was very keen to watch everything that was shown of him and Shehnaaz.. he gripped that pen-drive tight in his hand at that thought..

3

"wow great thanks man.. I was wondering where to start watching anyways.. aur wo net pe search karke and all you know how I am with technology.. so thanks for making this easier.. " he gave her a smile..

"Sudhar gaya yaar tu Sid.. tu itna formally thanks wanks bol raha hai.. kya baat hai .. Mom?? " his sister asked joking at his subdued demeanor..

What she did not know was his mind was completely occupied with what his mom said about Shehnaaz and him.. his mind was on overdrive thinking about all the moments they shared in the house.. Inside the house they were in a cocoon of their own.. though they would be reminded of cameras and the outside world every now and then, most of the later days it was easier to just forget there was a world outside.. especially when she was around him.. his entire being was occupied by the single person in the house.. yes he never lost focus on the game and his ultimate goal, but she was almost always on his mind through everything he did.. all his actions and words revolved around her especially since last few weeks..

4

She had tested his patience throughout the journey multiple times.. initially when he entered, he connected well with Daljeet, Abu, Asim, Arti.. Daljeet he connected because he found her most rational among all the girls.. Arti he knew from outside.. Abu was a senior and he leaned on Sidharth because Sidharth gave him the respect and the regard that his age and stature demanded.. Asim stuck to him like a kid brother.. but the most he was surprised was by Shehnaaz... she fascinated him from first few days itself.. she would keep the whole house entertained throughout the day.. she had no filter.. but she never crossed limit either.. she was loud but never loose in her behavior.. though at times she looked like she was dumb, he noticed she was smarter than most of them.. she struck to him like a mystery.. he always found himself gravitated towards her.. he would end up asking her silly questions and she always surprised him with the answers.. she was such a fresh breath of air in that house filled with people trying to drag each other down, communicating and trying to get into each other's good books or digging out the fights just to be seen on the show, that he found himself looking for her wherever he went in the house...