Part 8

The relief that she felt after speaking to Sidharth did not last very long.. her habit of constantly going to social media and validate herself fetched unwarranted distress... though the good is to bad ratio of comments was skewed by a great deal, one negative comment hurt her more than 100 good comments.. at one side were the people who were not tired of praising her, there were almost equal number who did not want her to do that show. Even her ardent followers were not happy by this show.. and it wasn't that they were not happy with her, they were not happy with her doing the show.. and that did not sit well with her.. she was not liking it one bit that the same people who supported her immensely till couple of days back and made who she is today, were not happy because of her one decision now..
And then there was a section of those hate mongers who feed on such situations.. they flooded her DMs and timeline accusing and abusing her of not being loyal to Sidharth, or jumping another boat at the first chance, or the similar vain comments.. There were even a fan who said she would commit suicide if she does the show, and there were also people who said its good she is finally out of Sid's life..

2

And then there were people who were only bothered to know about has she spoken to Sidharth, are they in touch, will they get married, are they dating and everything and anything related to her and Sidharth.. as if she was not already suffering the distance between her and Sidharth, these comments were a constant heartbreaking reminder for her.. these were the questions she herself did not have answers to yet.. Sidharth had hardly spoken to her once or twice, they have not had any discussion about themselves. And when she had asked when would they meet he had given a very vague answer..

She spent the whole night restless, thinking and scrolling through social media trying to find a way to pacify her fans.. to assure them and to herself .. that everything will be fine.. that this is just a show.. that its just about 3 months.. that it will all be ok soon.. and the more she thought about it the more she realized no one but only Sidharth can help her get through this.. among everything else, he was her moral compass. He had a way to ease all her worries, show her the correct way, make her see things in correct light.. and she trusted him to do that now..

3

She was a 100% sure that if not anything else, Sidharth would help her find a way to cope up with this. He always did.. in the house also, she remembered numerous instances when he would show her the right way or tell her where she was going wrong, or how could she handle some situation.. She may not be sure of his feelings towards her or how would their dynamic be outside the house now, but she was sure above all, he cared for her great deal and was immensely protective of her and he would be there if she needs him.. It was quite late in the night, so she couldn't call him now, but she messaged him then and there.. telling him to meet her as soon as possible.. she vented out all her worries to him in the message telling how people are not happy with her, and how she is not happy with her.. she slept assuring herself that once she has spoken to him she will feel better..

He called much later the next day.. she had been shooting since morning.. she had tried calling him again multiple times since morning but he had not been available..

"Hi Moti.. kya kar rahi hai.. "

4

"Sidharth.. kab se try kar rahi thi tera phone.. yaar please milne aa ja ek baar.. mujhe bho tension ho rahi hai Sidharth.. sab fans mujhse chide huye hai.. sab bol rahe hai ye show mat karo.. bho mehnat se kamaye the Sidharth.. fir se wahi ho raha hai.. " she was almost on the verge of crying.. again! That seemed to have become her default mode since yesterday..