Part 11

He looked at her when he was done speaking but she didn't look happy at all.. forget happy she in fact looked more distraught.. her tears flew ruthlessly, and he went and pulled her again to himself.. he did not know how to console her anymore.. he kept rubbing her arm again and again, he wanted to tell her so much, but he was bound right now.. he kept saying things which were safer to say hoping she would understand what he wanted to say like always but Shehnaaz was trying hard to just hear his words and not take anything out of it .. But when she heard him say,
"chahe usko raat ko 12 baje bhi meri jaroorat pade, I am gonna be there for her.. "
her remaining thread of control left her and she hugged him back once again .. that's the assurance she was looking for from the last two days.. she needed to hear that.. she needed him to be there with her for her.. he sensed that finally.. he cursed himself for not giving her enough assurance before.. he should have told her on phone.. but it was too late now.. he asked for couple minutes break to let her calm down.. Manish moved a little away from them giving them what little privacy they could right now..

2

"Shehnaaz.. sunegi meri baat ek minute? Idhar dekh.."

But she was inconsolable.. she did not move an inch away from where her face rested on his chest her arms around him..

"oye? sunegi meri baat? Meine kiya na promise tuze mein yahi hun kahi nahi ja raha .. teri puri baat sunke jaunga.. tu jab tak bolegi tab tak rukunga thik hai? Please abhi shant ho jayegi thoda? Haan? Tu thik se shoot khatam karegi to ek achhi news bhi dunga tuze mein.. sunegi na?? Bataa?? " He consoled her like a parent who were leaving their child behind when they would go to office..

"abhbhii bata.. " her interest piqued but not enough to be able to believe he will actually stay back later..

"abhi nahi yaar samajh na meri jaan.. teri kasam best news hai ekdam.." he said almost pleading her indicating there are lot of people around.. she finally agreed hearing the kasam word from him, she knew he never said those words himself but always did whatever she asked when she gave him kasam..

"chill kar.. dekh abhi teri itni tarif bhi ki meine sabke samne.. aur bhi karunga... haan? chal.. ro mat abhi.." Sidharth told her to get her smile back before they resumed their positions and camera's started rolling again..

3

Manish asked him again about Shehnaaz's qualities and he continued, "Best ek quality hai Shehnaaz ki .." he added teasingly- "jo last ke hafte mein thoda kam ho gayi thi.. " And she laughed at his attempt to cheer her up finally and responded with her patent 'mooh tod dungi tera' coming near him again.. he smiled at her encouragingly and continued making sure to keep his promise and kept the perfect balance between the jabs and the praises for her to keep her mood afloat.. He even acknowledged the fact that it was her who would always come and make things up with him by night no matter how bad they fought in the BB house.. Shehnaaz was very happy to hear all this from him.. it was new.. he had praised her in BB too from time to time, but everything felt intensified outside that house now.. hearing him praise her so very much she couldn't stop herself from asking "sunn.. itni tarif kar raha hai to khud hi kyun ni kar leta shadi mere se".. He got distracted just then by a second when Shehnaaz asked him by someone who spoke in his earpiece reminding him that he needs to explain the jhelo meter now.. She was back to her word vomit and he was perplexed and quickly gathered himself again before answering her "haan to abhi yaha dekh lo tum pehle.." his slightly off and plain response made her apprehensive again.. She couldn't help but think if he was doing it for the cameras or being real.. she moved a little back away from him not wanting to get more confused by his words and actions anymore..