Part 4

"arre waa bhai wa.. maa bete mil gaye finally.. abhi hamare ko to koi puchhega nahi yaha kuchh mahine tak I guess right mom.. " He heard suddenly, breaking their hug, he saw his sister watching them from the door..

"oh itna senti mahol? Kya ho gaya bhai? Mein to kuchh aur soch ke aayi thi.. party warty ke koi plans nahi ho rahe yaha? " she asked going near them and asking her mom quietly if everything is alright with him..

"ise lag raha hai hum log jhut bol rahe hai isse.. "

"jhut?? Kis baare mein? "

"ke iske pichhe yaha sab sahi nahi tha.. "

"arre to sach batao na aap.. kya pareshan kiya Sid tune sach mein.. how could you ya... hamara to ghar se bahar niklna mushkil ho gaya hai... "

"chal bey.. itni bhi overacting mat kar.. " he knew his sister was teasing him..

2

"arre I swear.. sach mein ghar se bahar niklana mushil ho gaya hai.. jaha jao waha log pehchaan lete hai.. aur fir bas.. 'Sidharth Sidharth Sdiharth..' tera hi gungaan sunna padta hai.. 'usko bolo hum biggest fans hai..', usko bolo ye kare, usko bolo wo kare..' matlab hadd hai yaar.. " she said in serious tone..

And he laughed out loud.. making all of them break into laughter too..

"kya baat kar rahi hai? Sach mein?? "

"aur nahi to kya.. galati kar di tere show pe aake.. mere private life ki band baj gayi.. " and she continued telling him various instances of common people to reporters approaching them every time they went out.. while he lapped at all the information he got, his mom sat their looking at his happy face after a long long time..

"aur ek baat.. jitne tere bare mein puchhte hai utna hi ek aur ke bare mein puchte hai.." she said a little mischief in her voice..

"matlab?" he asked confused, but his mind picked up the hint quickly and he wished he hadn't asked that..

3

"matlab acche se pata hai bete tuze.. bata jaldi.. "

"you should tell that to me.. I was asking mom about her only when you came.. Maa batao.. what do you think of her.. "

"ohhoo.. maa ko puchne tak baat aa gayi kya baat hai!"

"oh please.. don't jump the gun.. I am asking generally.. what do you think of her.. mom has not said much about others, but I understood whom she is not fan of.. I know ye kisi ke baare mein kabhi bura nahi bolengi, but I know she does not like certain people definitely now.. so I want to know her perspective of Shehnaaz.. you probably have seen her more.. I mean with others.. so I want to know what you all think of her first.. "

"frankly? I thanked God every day for having her in the house.. " his sister said.. and he looked at her curiously.. "I think it would have been difficult for you to stay there without her.. I mean not that you were dependent on anyone.. but she surely made things easier for you.. I am sure you know that better.. " she said trying to read his expressions..

4

She continued when he nodded at her agreeing to whatever she said..

"Though I am sure she tested your patience everyday.. we used to laugh so much at your expressions Sid.. we have never seen you like this before at all.. she probably is the only one who could do that to you .. " she said laughing again.. "Oh my God.. we used to wonder where did you get so much patience from.. "