Part 7

It has been a roller coaster few hours for Sana to say the least since she came out of that house.. In the last few hours she had felt the absolute highs and the equally drowning lows.. High of being in top 3, meeting her Mother after 4 long months, meeting Shehbaaz again, getting her phone back, seeing her Instagram follower count going through the roof, her fans, the absolute craze for her.. everything was so intoxicating.. everything that she always dreamt of had finally become a reality.. That's all she had always asked for.. attention, recognition, love and respect.. and she was getting it in heaps and bounds since she came out.. winning the show was never her goal.. she wanted the show, the season to be knows for her and she had done that and how! Even Salman had told her that there has never been a contestant like her in all the seasons of BiggBoss.. what else would one want..

But like there is always a silver lining to the clouds, there are always black spots on the moon too.. She would have been able to enjoy all this to the core had not done this stupid mistake of signing the show ..

2

Unbeknownst her craze and what she had achieved outside the house, she had signed this stupid show while inside the house.. the channel made sure she signed it before she got to know her value outside.. and she being the person she is, signed it without thinking much.. or probably thinking that the channel gave her everything in BB, so she owes them this much.. and that would have gone smooth too had she not done another mistake.. the irrevocable mistake of falling for this guy who seemed to have taken over her mind and soul completely and absolutely..

Sidharth Shukla! her every thought began and ended with him in the last few weeks.. She couldn't think beyond him.. all her actions were mindful of his reactions.. she was never the one to shy away.. she was never the one to hide her feelings.. she was never the one to run away from saying what her heart felt like just because it did not fit into the social norms.. some named it obsession, some called it habit, some called it game, some even called it stupidity.. but her resolve was unwavering.. she had accepted on national television that she is ready to compromise her self-respect when it comes to him because what he did for her was way beyond everything else..

3

Nobody understood her in the house.. but he did.. he understood her like no one did.. he fought with her like no one did.. he protected her like no one did.. he challenged her like no one did.. and he loved her like no one did.. not only in the house.. in her whole life.. no one was ever as close to her as he had become in short months..

And she fell for him.. how could she not.. he was everything she had always dreamt of.. hot, well that wasn't even up for a contest.. full of attitude.. smart.. fun.. honest.. genuine.. like her, even he did not believe in stooping down to any level for game.. whatever they did in the house, they never had any game plan for each other.. that probably costed them few days and some mental peace but they survived for the same reason too.. they were the reasons for each other which made their journey as beautiful and as tough as it was..

She never hold anything inside.. he never let anything out.. She let her feeling known to him freely.. he never spoke it out loud.. but that hardly mattered because she understood him.. she could read his actions better than his words.. he cared for her immensely.. he protected her.. he pampered her.. in her words, he 'jhelo'ed' for full 4 months.. he was different.. they were different..

4

She found herself pouting at that thought scrolling through numerous VMs and photos of the ow of them flooding her timeline whichever SM platform she went to.. she was missing him terribly.. how was she supposed to stay away from him now after spending 24*7 hrs with him for 4 months..? she felt physical pain whenever he wasn't around inside the house.. or when he did not speak to her.. she fell ill when he went away from her physically or mentally.. she had become that attached to him.. what would she not give to go back inside the house with him again now.. and she was going in that house again thanks to her stupid mistake but this time without him.. and that thought alone was killing her from last few days.. She had thought they will be able to talk to the channel.. find some way out.. but that had not happened.. instead she had found herself being questioned for her choice incessantly.. the pressure from the channel, the pressure from her fans, her parent's, it was getting overwhelming for her, more and more as the time neared for her shoot.. she needed him now.. she needed his words of wisdom most right now.. she needed an assurance from him that everything will be alright.. she needed his support.. she had tried calling him.. it went unanswered every single time.. she was disturbed not knowing what to do.. she messaged him asking him to call back as soon as he sees the message and rebuked him for not picking up the call in the first place..