Part 9

He saw her reading the message and not replying anything, but her face told everything she wanted to ask.. He saw her put up the brave face and give couple more shots in between.. how he wished he could tell her he was there with her.. he messaged her again to get her attention diverted from whatever was going through her mind..

'oyy Moti.. mujhe to bola tha tu msg or phone ka prompt rpl deti hai.. abhi famous kya ban gayi tune to rpl dena hi band kar diya.. sahi hai sahi hai..'

She finally had a smile on her face reading that msg.. she could never be mad at him or ignore him for long, not when he spoke to her like this.. she knew not to read his words but the feelings behind them.. She dialed him back swiftly.. he saw her calling and panicked, there was no way he would be able to talk to her on phone right now with so much going on around him.. she would be able to make out that he was on set.. luckily for him, someone got her attention for the next shot and she disconnected the call pouting but typed a msg on the phone before resuming the conversation with the crew..

'mujhe bhi bola tha tune tu aayega jab bhi mujhe teri jaroorat hogi.. par kaha aaya tu..'

2

He saw the message and replied smiling,

-'haan to tune kab bulaya mujhe?'

She read the message and was confused..

-'tuze majak lag raha hai kal se Sidharth? mene kitni ki baar bola tuze mujhe milna hai.. '

-'bas fir tune bola to aana to padega..'

he smiled cheekily while replying to her message... spot dada had told him he was to go on stage next, so he knew it won't be long before she could see him.. he saw her read the message and widen her eyes.. she sent a quick message before giving it to her assistant, as she had to go on stage next,

'Majak mat kar Sidharth.. sachhi aayega?'

He read the message and saw her expressions and sobered quickly.. 'abbe yaar.. ' he said to himself, he couldn't wait to go to her and wipe off that worry from her face. He was getting all the dejavu feeling reminding him of all the time he spent in secret room when he wanted to go be with her in the house desperately but couldn't.. 'just few more minutes baby..' he muttered.. Among everything else, he had so much to tell her. He had spoken to creatives as soon as he had come on the sets.. He had used all his connections to make sure few changes were made to her contract.

3

The creative he knew well, had promised him that he had screened the boys himself. That she will be taken care of very well, she would not be forced to do anything she did not want to.. She was also allowed phone with her when the shoot or tasks were not going on, given that she would have to stick to the rules of making sure to keep it discrete.. she needed to refrain from social media until she was inside the house too, and Sidharth promised them on her behalf that it would be taken care of. She was allowed to go out every weekend. That clause was added after he told her manager to tell creatives she had many meetings and projects lined up and needed time for it. Her manager had thanked him later for giving this idea.. He waited anxiously hoping all this would definitely ease her out a little if not entirely..

Shehnaaz on the other hand was suddenly feeling very elated reading his last message that he would come meet her.. but unlike other times, this time she reined in her feelings.. she did not want to feel hurt if he did not come to meet her like he had said.. she won't be able to take that disappointment. Especially now when she knew she would be locked inside that house again for extended period of time..