Regrets

Book: Have you ever done something that you began to regret later on in life?

Bell: Where did this come from?

Book: Just wanted to find someone to relate to.

Pin: I was a major prick to Woody.

Cloudy: Not taking off my bandages earlier.

Firey: Hm... nothing comes to mind.

Taco: You sure, Firey?

Firey: Nope.

Firey: Not a single regret.

Blocky: I don't know, maybe a regret involving an island?

Firey: Oh, I guess it sucks that I couldn't keep Dream Island...

Eggy: Involving a certain green teammate.

Firey: Still nothing.

Flower: They're talking about you being a major ass to Leafy, you dipshit.

Flower: You let me in but not Leafy for apparently hurting your feelings when she lost her life in that dumb ferris wheel of lava. You should've realized that when you were making that piece of junk. Then you proceed to victim blame Leafy for that incident and use it as justification to ban her from Dream Island which caused all our problems.

Flower: Use your nonexistant brain and fucking think about that for goddamn once, you idiotic flaming pile of horseshit.

Firey: Well she could've been nice about it and not yell at me for not liking my ferris wheel.

Taco: WHY DO PEOPLE STILL VOTE FOR YOU TO STAY?! YOU'RE WORSE THAN BLOCKY IN SEASON 1!

Blocky: Even I admit that what I do isn't right.

Clock: Have you ever though about how Leafy would feel about this at all?

Clock: She must've felt betrayed when you didn't let her in despite everything.

Bell: Yeah! Why didn't Bubble or Leafy win? They were much more interesting than your bland ass.

Golf Ball: After years of reflecting, I too have realized that the majority of our conflicts would've been peacefully resolved if Firey had let Leafy in.

Firey: Who's Leafy?

Needle: Firey for fucks sake. Cut the shit out and just BURY THE HATCHET!

Snowball: Don't we want Leafy to bury a hatchet in Firey's head?

Needle: Not like that, SB.

Needle: But I agree with that too.

Firey: I thought you all hated her? She stole Dream Island after all!

Pin: Although my experiences with Leafy have been awkard at best, I agree that we did her a diservice by not understanding her side of things. An apology is the best you can do, Firey. She deserves one. From all of us really.

Balloony: Now that you guys say all of that, I'm starting to understand her behavior during the challenge. I feel so bad for isolating her from our team.

Balloony: She really did try to protect us in her own way. She just was too scared to lose any more friends.

Lollipop: I've knew this ever since. It's just like with Woody, too many of you think about your own views and never the others'.

Lollipop: We all have our different views and we should stop and think about how perpectives come into play.

Ice Cube: Leafy literally carried me into the merge and all I did to thank her was to want revenge on her. We seriously messed up.

Leafy: Hey guys! What's with all the commotion?

Leafy: . . .

Pin: Um... Leafy?

Leafy: O-oh, i'm sorry. I just... there's just... 

Leafy: Oh Goiky... I got tears on my screen.

Leafy: I.. shouldn't be getting this emotional over something so old. Sorry about that.

Tennis Ball: With what you've gone through, it's amazing how you've still stood strong.

Black Hole: You've worked so hard, but I want you to know that—if you need to—it's OK to cry. Nobody here knows what you've been through but you.

Leafy: I... I... just... thank you so much, everyone.

Leafy: I needed this. I really needed this...

Leafy: All those years... it was just so... hard to live alone by myself. Nobody there to comfort me or be there for me. Even if I wanted to cry, I was just so tired to.

Leafy: I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from me.

Leafy: Like life might be giving me a chance for once.

Woody: Leafy happy now?

Leafy: Yes, Woody. I... finally am.

Firey: ...

Leafy: Firey?

Firey: I'm sorry.

Firey has left the chat.