10 years old

"You're so stupid!" The blond girl yelled.
Angel cowered in the corner as the other girl approached her.
"Ple-please don't hurt me" she whimpered.
The two girls laughed.
"You're just so ugly and dumb. So why shouldn't we hurt you? Not like anyone would care." The taller blond said then the two girls laughed.
The smaller one pushed Angel down then spat on her and the taller one kicker her in the stomach.
---------later-------
"Just eat something!" Angel's mother yelled at her.
Angel shook her head "I'm not hungry mama...."
Angel's father rolled his eyes " if the kid doesn't want to eat the don't force her to Deb."
"Don't tell me how to raise her!" Her mother yelled back.
Angel sat quietly as her parents yelled back and forth. After a couple of minutes she couldn't take it anymore then ran to her room. She crawled in bed and cried. She cried herself to sleep, like she did every night.

And door being thrown open made Angel wake up. She rubbed her eyes then sat up. She gasped at the figure at her door.
It was a pure white boy who had black hair and black all around his colorless eyes. He had a white hood the had red stains on it and black jeans on. She gasped at his mouth. A smile was carved into his cheeks and it was still bleeding.
Angel jumped out of bed and walked towards the motionless boy.
"Are you hurt?" She asked quietly.
He shook his head slowly.
She then noticed that the boy had a knife in his hand and she stepped back from him.
"What's wrong?" He asked "do you not like my face?"
She shook her head " your face is beautiful" she answered honestly.
The boy seemed surprised by her answer and stepped closer to her " how old are you?" He asked.
"Ten" she said quietly. Her eyes still on the knife in his hand.
He smiled "I'm 11!"
She smiled despite being terrified "what's you're name?"
"Jeff " the boy answered quickly "and yours?"
"Angel" she responded "do your cuts not hurt?" She couldn't help but ask.
Jeff shook his head " I can't feel them at all."
She pulled up her shirt and dabbed it on his face, wiping up the blood.
He smiled "you're not scared of me?"
She shook her head "why would I be afraid of such a beautiful creature?"
Jeff cocked his head to the side "But I'm a killer...."
Angel just looked at him "Well then I guess that you're just braver then I am...."
Jeff held up his knife "You know that I could kill you right now right?"
She looked at the knife in his hand then back to him "If you were going to kill me then you would've already done it."
Jeff looked at her, stunned by her bravery to say such a thing to him.
The girl yawned then crawled back into bed "Jeff?" She asked.
Jeff looked up at her "Yes?"
"Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?" She asked.
Jeff crawled into bed with her " okay.... but you really trust me not to kill you?" He asked.
"Friends don't kill friends" she whispered then fell asleep.
When she awoke in the morning Jeff was gone but in his place was a note saying
'Wait for me tonight and I shall be back. And you're right, I was going to kill you but I couldn't because friends don't kill friends
-Jeff the killer'