Winter

"Come on BEN!!" I yelled as I pulled him out of bed.
"Leave me alone!" He moaned.
I smiled then kissed his cheek.
He quickly sat up and blushed.
"It's snowing!" I said happily "Let's go play in the snow!"
He rolled his eyes "isn't 16 a little to old to be playing in snow?"
I frowned "Please BEN?"
He looked at me and rolled his eyes "Fine, but only this one time."
I smiled and hugged him tightly "I've actually never played in snow before! My parents never let me and Jeff was worried that I'd get sick if we played in it at night."
BEN smiled "okay, then I'm happy that I was the person that you wish to play in snow for the first time with."
I smiled "You'd better be happy or else I can just make someone else play with me....maybe Sally would."
BEN shot me a dirty look "I already told you that I don't like her like that anymore."
This time I rolled my eyes "Uh hu, sure BEN."
He frowned "no joke Angel."
I smiled widely " don't be a party pooper BEN , let's have fun!"
He laughed and rolled his eyes "fine."

BEN threw a snowball ate them laughed.
I was about to return fire until I saw Jeff and Jane walking together.
He had his arm around her waist and was wispering in her ear.
She giggled and rolled her eyes.
My heart felt so heavy.... But why should it matter what Jeff did? Since him and Jane started dating it's been like I don't exist.
"I can say something to them if you want me to" BEN said quietly.
I smiled softly.
Did I want him to say something? And if so, what did I even want him to say?

Sorry that i haven't written in a long time but I was having personal problems. I'll be updating a lot now though :)