The last goodnight

"All band merch goes." I told Jeff.
He nodded and packed it into the boxes. I herd and knock at the door and I pushed Jeff and the boxes into the closet then opened the door.
I saw my mother who walked in and sat on my bed "Sweetie, I'm going to leave your father so that we can be happy okay?"
Anger built up inside me "Happy? Father's the only one who lived me" I growled.
She gave me a dirty look "As if!! That asshole couldn't care less about you!!"
I started shaking and thin I noticed that Jeff must've dropped his knife when I shoved him in the closet so I walked over and picked it up.
" What is that you're picking up?" Mother asked.
I turned to her "just a toy" I lied.
She nodded then continued "we'll find a bigger house and we'll me happy okay?"
I walked up to her "I am happy here." I told her.
She laughed "no you're not. And since I'm you're mother I pick we're you're living so grow the fuck up-"
I cut her off by stabbing her in the throat. Then again in the stomach until she threw up blood. I began laughing as I dropped the knife.
Jeff opened the closet and gasped "what happened?" He asked.
"She wouldn't shut up" I told him then kept laughing.
Jeff hugged me and whispered for me to shush in my ear.
"What just happened ?" A voice asked and I turned to see BEN, Masky, Hoody, and Ticci Toby.
"I did it!" I exclaimed " I got rid of that fake bitch!"
"Just grab the boxes" Jeff ordered then he picked me up bride style.
I blushed "Je-Jeff?"
He looked me in the eyes "are you okay?"
I nodded "di-did I really kill her?"
He nodded slowly.
"Set me down" I ordered.
He did and I looked at her. She seemed so peaceful almost like she was sleeping "Goodnight mother" I whispered then I handed BEN a box "okay, let's get this over with"

"Let me take that"Jeff said as he took the box from me. I suddenly noticed how close we were and I blushed.
Jeff smiled "What? Am I to beautiful for you?"
I laughed "yes."