Ch 3

Kageyama's POV

"I-I... IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM!" I shouted running out of my room and away from Hinata. As I got to the bathroom and closed the door, I could hear him burst out laughing... again. I tried to make my little friend go away but I couldn't. My mind kept wandering back to Hinata. The way he looked when he played. The warmth of his hand in my hair. The sparkle in his eyes when we first got our quick in the 3-on-3. Much to my annoyance, I just got harder and I had no choice but to deal with my issue.

"HINATA, COME NEAR THIS DOOR AND I WILL END YOU!" I screamed hoping he heard me as I unzipped my pants and took down my boxers.

Hinata's POV

'I cant believe he's doing this right now. I mean I know we're close but I didn't know we were THIS close.' I thought, chuckling slightly. 'I do feel a little bad because it was kinda sorta my fault, but... what are you gonna do?' I was still laughing until I heard it.

"AHh...mmhm...F-fuck." I gasped, screaming internally. 'God,' I prayed 'I know that I make fun of him all the time and that this is partially my fault, but does this have to be my punishment? Please, can you cut me some slack?' Not thinking God was going to save me, I walked over and rummaged through my bag looking for my headphones. Much to my dismay, I couldn't find them anywhere. 'You must be joking...' I got up and laid on my back on his bed and covered my face with a pillow, breathing deeply and taking in his soft vanilla chai scent.

Kageyama's POV

I finished up and cleaned the bathroom before washing my hands and leaving. I walked back in and found Hinata laying on my bed with a pillow over his head. I stood in the doorway looking at him a little longer until I noticed something and gasped. Then I started to giggle.

"What?" He asked, his voice muffled by the pillow, "did u think about me in there?" he asked moving the pillow so he could face me. I wasn't even listening to what he was saying. I was full on CACKLING, my laugh turning into a wheeze.

"WHAT?!" He yelled and I pointed down at his pants. He was hard. Hinata's face flushed and he threw the pillow back over his face.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR WALLS ARE THIN! I COULD HEAR YOU THAT WHOLE TIME!" I stopped laughing. I think I stopped breathing. This time, it was my turn to be embarrassed. 'He...he could...hear me. Kill me now.' After a moment, I smiled. For some reason, the fact that I did that, and that I had that affect on him made me happy.

"Well what do you want me to do about it? Do you want me to take care of it?" I asked, immediately regretting all my life decisions. The room was silent for a moment and I wanted to jump out of the window and run.

"Y-you know what... just forget I said anything" I said, laughing awkwardly.

"Hmm... I would, but what you said got me thinking." Hinata replied smoothly. This was scaring me. He sounded like he had a plan of some sort. "I think you should take care of it. Since it's your fault in the first place." He took the pillow off his face again and looked at me. (It's the look he gets when he's hella serious about something and tilts his head. y'all know what I'm talking about? Good.)

(A/N: GIRL THIS FACE! ok anyway

(A/N: GIRL THIS FACE! ok anyway...)

My jaw dropped and hit the floor.

"Huh..."

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

i am so embarrassed for what i am about to write. i am truly sorry.

its gonna get a bit spicy im not gonna lie, nothing too dramatic but a bit ~spicy~.

but... i hope you're enjoying the story so far

Stay Safe <3