Ch 12

Kageyama's POV

"S-surprise... heh..." Hinata said quietly after a long pause.

The gym was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"You better have those fries ready and prepared when I go to your house Tsukki." Yamaguchi said breaking the silence.

"Tch. Fine you won."

"Tanaka where's my money loser!" Ennoshita yelled.

"Pay up Noya!!!" Asahi laughed

"Hey sensei, I'm ready for that drink!" Ukai yelled from behind us. All of a sudden everyone had their wallets out and was exchanging money... even Yachi and Shimizu.

"Woah... did you guys bet on us?" I yelled. Everyone nodded, even the people on the neighborhood team. Hinata's jaw dropped.

"EVERYONE!!!" I yelled back at them, and I was met with nods from everyone.

"Yea, and I still can't believe you decked a guy. Like dude, he was OUT." Tanaka shouted at me. I hit my forehead with my hand.

"I heard he had a concussion broski" Noya said to Tanaka. I felt everyone's eyes turn to me and Hinata again.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" This time, all eyes were on the angry beast behind us, coach.

"You know the perv that was caught knocked out at the mall?" Tanaka asked and Ukai just nodded. "Yea well, these two are the kid and the scary guy in the story." Ukai stared at us for a second before rubbing his temple and walking away muttering.

"Well that was unexpected..." Hinata giggled, turning to face me. I nodded.

"Kageyama, can I talk to you for a sec?" Suga called out from across the gym. I nodded again and gave Hinata a peck on the forehead before running over. As soon as I reached Suga he grabbed the collar of my shirt, and yanked me closer so that he could whisper something in my ear and my whole body stiffened.

"If you hurt him, so help me, you won't live to see another day." His voice had dropped and his smile faded while he spoke. Then he pulled away and gave me a sickening smile, "ok?" I just nodded and stared at him in shock. Then he let me go and turned me around before walking over to Daichi and whispering something in his ear.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

SOOOO this chapter is really short and im not sure what else to write. I know that Kageyama still gets something from Hinata but I'm not sure what it is yet. 

So this story is going to go on a small break while I keep thinking. 

Thank you all for reading!

Stay Safe <3