Ch 4

Hinata's POV

I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I asked him to take care of IT, and I was going to say it was a joke, but I'm so hard I can't think straight. 'I just need to get rid of this stupid boner. Kageyama is hot and everything so maybe this won't be such a bad idea.' I looked over at him, taking the pillow off my face. He looked stunned. His mouth hung open, his hair was a little messy, and he was blushing profusely. It was cute.

"Ok how about we make a deal." I said calmly "How about you do this for me and I won't say anything about the hair thing."

"How about you do it yourself and you don't mention anything that happened and I will keep tossing to you in games." He replied, regaining his composure slightly.

"Hmmm..."

"WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS? YOU USUALLY ALWAYS WANT ME TO TOSS TO YOU!"

"Well... I'm really horny now... soooo I don't know, but it's clouding my thoughts."

"OH MY GOD HOW ARE WE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW?!"

"Ok ok wait. What do I have to do to make it worth while for you?" I knew this was pushing it, but I was in too deep. His reaction was priceless, which made it all worth it.

"OHHHH MYYYY GOD!" He was screaming, but then he stopped to think. 'HE'S ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THIS!'

"You know what... fine but here is the deal. We don't tell anyone about anything that happened tonight and I get something at a future date." He said shyly. I just sat up and smirked, unzipping my pants. He walked over to his bed and kneeled down in front of me.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this right now." I whispered quietly, pulling my jeans down.

"Shut up idiot. I'm the one who actually has to do anything." He looked annoyed and shy at the same time. He was blushing softly. 'God, I wanna kiss him so bad right now and I don't know why.'

"Hey Kags... you don't have to do it. It's fine really." I was starting to feel kinda bad because of that stupid look on his face.

"Hmm? Are you getting scared dumbass???" He looked up at me and smirked.

"N-NO! I just thought you looked uncomfortable and-"

"It's fine, really. Also we made a deal and I want that future thing." He replied smiling up at me. I felt my heart speed up as redness spread across my face. I looked away so I could get away from Kageyama's face and my eyes landed on the clock. It read 12:53. Then all of a sudden I felt his lips on my inner thigh. Licking and sucking all the available skin around boxers. I started breathing faster and bit my bottom lip. He moved his mouth up my thigh and onto the fabric of my boxers slowly kissing and nipping at everything. I moved my hand over my mouth to stifle a moan as he moved closer and closer to my dick. He looked up at me struggling to be quiet and scoffed.

"Move your hands. I want to hear you." He murmured seductively before taking my boxers off slowly. I felt a rush of cold air hit me and I shivered. He looked at it for a while before taking it in his hands. They were warm and surprisingly soft. He licks it from base to tip and I gasp. He licks it again, but this time he takes the tip and rubs his tongue over the slit. I shudder and hold in all the noises that are trying to escape me. 'How can he turn me on this much just from that?'  I was lost in thought for just a second before I felt him take all of me in. I moaned loudly before I could think any better of myself. He started bobbing up and down, slowly at first, using his tongue to reach farther and play with me more. I started panting and moaning as his warm, wet mouth caressed me. 'I need more' I thought before tangling my hands his his dark and hair and moving his head faster. Kageyama moaned as I pushed and pulled his hair and the vibrations from his mouth made me shiver slightly.

"Ahh mmm more Kageya-"

"Kageyama we're home!" His parents shouted as they walked in the front door. Kageyama stopped moving and stared up at me (my cock still in his mouth).

He rushed over to turn off the lights as I started grabbing my clothes from the floor. As soon as the lights went out, he dove into the bed and under the covers and pulled me under too. I was still hard and I was a little annoyed that we were interrupted, but I definitely didn't want Kageyama's parents to walk in on... that. I turned over in the bed to face Kageyama as he placed a finger over his mouth and slid his other hand down to grip my pulsing cock again. I let out a small gasp but immediately shut up when I heard someone at the door.

"Kageyama?" Someone whispered as they opened the door quietly.

"mhmmm" he groaned as he pretended to wake up. 'Damn he's good'

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were asleep. Also who's that?" I had a feeling they were pointing at me.

"It's Hinata." He said moving his hand up and down and pumping me slowly. I tried to keep my breathing steady, but it was getting increasingly difficult. "Sorry I said he could stay over. And I also couldn't find the futon so we just slept in my bed." I was about to go crazy.

"Ahh that's ok don't worry. I was scared you had some girl in your room" they chuckled softly before whispering 'Good night' and closing the door. As soon as they had walked away I shot Kageyama a glare. He had been rubbing me off the entire time.

"What if I made a noise huh?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Well, that would be awkward for you wouldn't it." He smirked evilly. "Also, I'm not done so I'll just finish up now." He burrowed under the covers and placed his mouth on my cock again. Bobbing faster and faster.

"Ahh Kageyama... I'm... mhmmm" I felt him all around me and his throat close a little bit which sent me over the edge. I grabbed a pillow just in time to cover my mouth before I came into Kageyama's mouth. "Hgnh ahgh...fuck" He kept moving until I finished and he swallowed everything.

"We should do that again some time," He said licking his lips as he came up from under the covers, "don't you think?" he grinned. I stared at him for a moment before busting out laughing as he joined me. We laid there staring at each other like that for a while. It wasn't uncomfortable either. Well... it wasn't uncomfortable until I remembered that I was half naked in clothes that I wore the day before after playing volleyball.

"Hey Kageyama?" I asked quietly. He hummed in response so I kept talking. "Really awkward question, but can I have some clothes to sleep in... I'm still half naked and I'm pretty sure I sweat in these clothes." He started laughing but then he choked and started coughing. After a couple seconds he was still coughing so I started to get worried.

"A-are you ok?" I asked moving closed, my whole body inching closer to him and bringing him into a hug.

"Um... Hinata," he whispered once his breathing settled.

"Yea"

"Get the fuck off me you don't have pants on and I can feel something rubbing against my leg..."

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

Ok so i know that this has been a little fast so far but the story might be slowing down from here. it should be more fluffy.

Also this was the most i've ever written ever for a chapter so go me!

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter!

Stay Safe <3