Chapter 20

2 years and 11 months ago.

We have finally reached the milestone of Venessa's wedding day. If her engagement party wasn't chaotic enough, this definitely was.

Luckily I had no job this time but to show up and preform a small speech as the maid of honor.

"Oh my Venessa, you look absolutely breath taking." I say tears flowing down my face.

" I say tears flowing down my face

"Thank you Hannah, and so do you." She says.

I was currently wearing a long navy blue dress that was cut from the side. Of course Venessa chose the dresses for her bridesmaids.

"So who did you choose?" She asks me raising her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I say in perplexity.

"Did you ask Michael or Jack to be your date to the wedding?" She says. "Even though Jack is already here as Brad's best man."

"Gosh grow up Venessa you're getting married for gods sake." I reply rolling my eyes. "But I asked Michael to come with me."

"Oh Hannah, you always mess up with multiple choice questions." She sighs.

Huh?

"Ladies! Come on they are waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle!" Clarissa, Jason's wife tells us barging in the changing room.

"Okay where's Jason? He's the one who will be walking me down." Venessa says just as her brother walks in.

"Here I am baby sis." Jason walks in, "I was just finishing up with the sergeant." He continues walking over the Venessa hugging her and then walking over to me for a hug as well.

"Gosh I missed you guys so much." He says. "Hannah how is Jack? Or is it Michael now?" He smirks.

"Seriously Venessa you couldn't keep your mouth shut!?" I yell in frustration. "And by the way Jay is you really missed us you could have visited!"

"I know baby, it's just that I've been busy traveling around the globe." He says sympathetically.

"I'm his wife and I don't even see him as much." Clarissa walks up putting her arm around Jason's waist.

"I know baby, I'm sorry, just one more year and I'm all yours." He says bending down to give her a kiss.

"Get a room!" Venessa and I say in homogeneity.

"Okay okay, it's time to walk you down the path to your new life." He smiles extended his arm for her.

~