Lunch

Naruto's Pov~

We watch Temari walk away as we all start packing up. Then we head to Ichiraku's to get ramen. We all order and discuss the tour as we wait. "So, what did you guys think of the tour"? I ask in wonder. "She didn't really seem to want to be there. Right"? Sai says. "Man it was such a drag. Who goes to school on a Saturday"? Shikamaru exclaimed. "Yeah. The least they could have done was do it during school hours. That way we could skip". Sasuke says in a cunning tone.

We eat our ramen and start walking back home. "Neji. What did Temari ask you back there". I ask in curiosity. "Oh my cousin, Hinata Hyuga actually goes to this school". Neji answered. "Actually. I believe we are in for a long year". He says. "Why do you say that"? I ask. " Well let me explain. Hinata is a part of a girl group. They are called, the Konoha bad girls. I believe Temari is the leader of the group. There the most popular girls in the school, and feared by everyone". Neji explained. "Really? Why are they afraid of them"? Sai asked. " Well. There fathers are all esteemed members of the school board. Meaning they are the root of any decision in the school. They can get anyone expelled with the point of a finger. Also, they know everything about everyone, all there dirty secrets so you wouldn't want to get on their bad side". Neji explains. "She doesn't seem too scary to me, just troublesome". Shikamaru says in a lazy tone.

I arrive home and get ready to go to sleep. "One more day". I whisper to myself.

                             ~To Be Continued~

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:
Sorry for a short chapter. The next one will be better (´-ω-')