Getsuyō First Day of School!

Shikamaru's Pov~

"Ugh. That damn alarm clock". I groan reaching to shut off the alarm clock. I get up and take a shower. "See ya later". I yell as I'm half way out the door. I walk to school thinking about what awaits me today. "Man. This year is gonna be such a drag". I say to myself. I'm exhausted, and I haven't even done a anything yet.

When I arrive at the school I go to the office and see Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, and Neji. We are reminded of our home room class number and floor number and we head up stairs. "You guys ready"? Naruto asks us. We all nod as we slowly walk toward the class room.

Sakura's Pov~

I'm sitting in class bored out if my mind and TenTen turns to me, "Hey, I'm finished with Ino want me to paint your nails now"? She asks. I'm about to answer but then there's a knock on the door. The teacher answers the door and 5 boys walk into the class room. They all start introducing themselves but I don't hear a thing there saying, I'm too busy staring at one guy in specific. I don't know why but, he interests me. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha". He says. Sasuke, so that's his name. I can't help but have a smile on my face.

Temari's Pov~

While the guys introduce themselves I can't help but roll my eyes. Gosh, I have to listen to this again. "Ok great job guys, but before you sit down I will be re assigning groups". Iruka says. Me and Hinata look at one another and roll our eyes. "You will be assigned groups of two and the project will be on different Chakra Nature's. The groups will be, group 1 Temari and Shikamaru". Sensei says and I feel my jaw drop. " Group 2 Sakura and Sasuke, group 3 TenTen and Neji, group 4 Ino and Sai, and group 5 Hinata and Naruto". The boys sit down next to us as Iruka assigns the rest of the groups. "Well well. So, we meet again, huh"? Says a familiar voice beside me. "Not in the mood what ever your name is". I answer. "My name is Shikamaru for your information". He says with a smug look. "Well Shikamaru. Let's just get this project over with so we don't have to speak ever again". I say in an annoyed tone. "Couldn't agree more". He agrees.